Epic Perfect World

EPW.

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
Dear GM,
with your hard work and devotion, you have managed to develop best private server PW has ever had.
What you have not managed to achieve, is to balance out this server, in order to provide, fun and fair gaming for everyone.
You have let players to decide, how  they want to play, which was a mistake. You were always concerned that people would rage and leave. This is a mistake, because a good server will always have success, new players will always come.
So now, for the first time EPW is doing not good and mark my words, it will become worse.
I am never wrong regarding such stuff. This is a chance for you to balance this server out and prevent unfair gaming, or you will take consequences.
You have allowed way too much here, it is time for you to take drastic measures or you will say goodbye to your success.

weeeeeeeeew why no suicide letter ????  :smiley:

Offline Min

• Blink~~
  • Shave my shoes
Man!! You don't belong  here. Oh!  And while you're at it go see a therapist -_-

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Okay, this isn't going anywhere. If you have suggestions, send them to Agatio. Locking this due to insults and flaming.