Epic Perfect World

Another row in our skillbars avaliable

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Hi! :)

Would it be possible to add another row in our skillbars, please?

For someone who has all of the normal skills of his class, all skills from forges in 1k city and all Morai ones there is not much space for adding for example pots from Mystical Elixirs, normal pots, mount or parts of armor to change for different purposes... Not mentioned all of veno's pet as shortcut in skillbar...
 It would be so much easier with another row in any of our skillbars...

Please...  ;D

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:56 pm by ♪

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
The thing is I use all of my skills so on every toon I have every row full in all two skillbars...
Having pots in inventory (for me) makes them unable to be used properly. The same as skills hidden. The same as pets for veno. The same as weapons for BM... Not metioned parts of armor to change for any hybrid build...

I can understand if it's not possible, I'd like only to ask. :)

Quote from: homu
I'm pretty sure this has been suggested
So I'm sure I'm not the only one here...
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 11:53 am by Marty

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
The thing is I use all of my skills so on every toon I have every row full in all two skillbars...
Having pots in inventory (for me) makes them unable to be used properly. The same as skills hidden. The same as pets for veno. The same as weapons for BM... Not metioned parts of armor to change for any hybrid build...

There's no way you use all skills or desperately need them enough to keep them in a skill bar. Not as a veno, anyways.
Plus if you need space you can afford to remove mounts, pets you don't use so often (eg, not the ones you use all the time) and make sure you only put pots you use a lot. I'm not suggesting you put stuff in your inventory that you use, but stuff you aren't using; for example, I keep charger orbs in my inventory since I only use them on rare occasions/nw.

Everyone else manages one way or another.

scatterer3

1 more bar wouldn't harm. If it's possible.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
It is impossible to add another working skillbar to the interface and would be very difficult to add another row to the F1-F8 skillbar due to the client client being close source (how could it be different).

Sorry guys, I would've like it too when I played but yeah....

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
  • Faction: Xpendable
Quote from: Agatio on September 23, 2013, 02:16:56 pm

It is impossible to add another working skillbar to the interface and would be very difficult to add another row to the F1-F8 skillbar due to the client client being close source (how could it be different).

So Agatio, maybe just add 0 to normal bar and F9, F10, F11 and F12 to "F" bar. You've already modded the client and the files. And no, it's not "overkill" like u said some time ago somewhere else... ;) This way ppl won't get punished for modding client if they want to expand the bar, because I believe ppl will try to if they are in need...
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 01:46 pm by Upgrayedd