Epic Perfect World

Begging, begging:( AGATIO!

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/are-gm's-on-epw-nice/

I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows this thread now and.. can you see that beast in ss? quicksand mastiff

I WANT THAT!!!!

I want it soo much that I'm going insane O_o
I want it so badly that I'm ready to cut off my ear lobe and nail it on the floor
I want it soo crazy that I want it so crazy...

I searched about moonshade desert and there are 1 million quests that must be done before you'll be able to enter it:'(
I know I sound like a total d1ck but is there any way to make it tamable, or put it somewhere else, too. In any other zone  on normal map, so I'll be able to get it easily :'( or you can just send me the egg:3 I know I should try myself to get it but look

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Chrono_Quest_-_Moonshade_Desert

I'll never be able to do those quests because my eyes get burned out even after 3 hours of playing. Even if I try and do them every day (one quest per day or so) I'll finally get annoyed and abandon it!

beautiful eyed sir Agatio I beg you.  It sucks but I'm not asking for free gold or anything :tiger-38:

don't ignore this thread because my heart will be broken

seriously broken
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 08:05 am by dad

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
You don't need to do any quest to enter moonshade desert! O_O
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
You don't need to do any quest to enter moonshade desert! O_O

then HOW HOW I do that tell me plz:'(

P.S. don't wonder if I ignore any posts
going to leave in like 10 minutes and won't be home till late ;*asdksjnfkdfgdsfbndf

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Twinklight

• My innocence is wearin thin
Not sure if you're serious or not, but anyway you don't need to do those quest to enter moonshade desert. All you have to do is purchase a chrono key from the messenger of time npc. That npc is located on top of the platform next to the bounty hunter npc. Once you got your key, talk to the npc again and travel back. Talk to the messenger time npc in  chrono world and select moonshade desert. Wait a few moments. Talk to the npc again and you're there. The mob you want to tame is the mob needed for chrono leafs to get 130 gear.

Twinklight - Sage Seeker in the making

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Not sure if you're serious or not, but anyway you don't need to do those quest to enter moonshade desert. All you have to do is purchase a chrono key from the messenger of time npc. That npc is located on top of the platform next to the bounty hunter npc. Once you got your key, talk to the npc again and travel back. Talk to the messenger time npc in  chrono world and select moonshade desert. Wait a few moments. Talk to the npc again and you're there. The mob you want to tame is the mob needed for chrono leafs to get 130 gear.

yes, it's not easy to believe but yes, I'm serious!

but is it tamable?:"((((((((((((((((((((((((((

ok gotta leave
I'm sure I'll be told that it is tamable when I come homekjsdnkfsdg;gdbnsfh

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I know it's not exactly the same, but the Cerberus Pup is pretty similar to that mob and you can get it from the Pets/Mounts NPC.  <.<

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
then HOW HOW I do that tell me plz:'(

P.S. don't wonder if I ignore any posts
going to leave in like 10 minutes and won't be home till late ;*asdksjnfkdfgdsfbndf
Go to OHT, by talking to the NPC messenger of time. Then you'll see another NPC where you are teleported. Talk to that npc and choose moonshade desert. Wait for 5 secs, then talk with him again and choose "enter moonshade desert".
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I know it's not exactly the same, but the Cerberus Pup is pretty similar to that mob and you can get it from the Pets/Mounts NPC.  <.<

I have it:( but it's a baby pet. Also it's small and useless:ksfhbsdhkgs:(

if this gets locked I'm going to have a heart attack. So please don't do that. At least until someone tells me that the mob is TAMABLE!

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Well, go there and keep trying to tame it and you'll get to know. :)

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
It's not tameable, and I hate to break it to you but I don't think that Aga's going to make a pet out of it. There are better skins to use. Even if he did it would end up being for a bunch of event tokens.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

< Mastiff of the Great Divide. However it looks nothing like the other.

The Desert Mastiff technically doesn't exist.  :normal-27:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:57 pm by ♪

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
There are tameable Mastiffs out there as well:
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/1539
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/1541

I came home early just to read this:'( and I have those mastifs too

both of them

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

k. ty everyone for response

one more thing, the tamed mastiff doesn't look as good as the mob, weird isn't it?
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 11:47 am by dad

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B