Epic Perfect World

Teleport Stones

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
just a suggestion..

I think they should make Teleport Stones unlimited or make it cheaper, because everytime you ran out of it you still need to go to god's giving to buy one and you will be needing 5m coins to buy 200pcs.

crazy how Savagery shit on you

vlntbty

Coins are super easy to get and those tele stones aren't that expensive. lol

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The point is that items in God's Giving cost coins so coins have some value. If everything was for free, coins would lost value and economy would collapse.

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
The point is that items in God's Giving cost coins so coins have some value. If everything was for free, coins would lost value and economy would collapse.
Aww, ok

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Do you go through 200 stones that fast? I don't go through that many in a month O.o

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Do you go through 200 stones that fast? I don't go through that many in a month O.o

I go through that many in like three days of barely playing. :S

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I go through one stack in 2 days or so but 5 million is basically nothing....you get 5 million from a BH, 10 million from a PV run and you can get a lot of coins + EC in TT 2 - 3. Easiest way to get coins: Sell your EC.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
the price isn't a problem for me I just find having to buy a new stack every few days annoying but really this isnt that bad lol

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
the price isn't a problem for me I just find having to buy a new stack every few days annoying but really this isnt that bad lol

This. I wish they stacked higher. -Cough-.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
This. I wish they stacked higher. -Cough-.

Should see a doctor, that cough sounds pretty serious. >:
(^: