Epic Perfect World

Ew,economy dying-

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This guy just explained the entire economy. I love u booboo (h)
Awww I love you too boo  ;) :monkey-44:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Quit being lazy. Go farm something on 2x, then sell it for a ridiculously overpriced price. Then when the market crashes and goes back to normal, buy it back for hella cheap. Skip to bank with jingling pockets full of ec profit.

Win.

Also I laughed so hard at this  ^-^
Man,read my first messages.

uhm, if you put some effort into finding people who sell it for the correct price...
I lolled hard at this. ^

Actually,reading people's messages,there are some ways to fix the economy.And yeah,I may be lazy sometimes,but when I need something I can farm it.I farmed my lvl 7 tome in 4 days ; r8 on my wiz in some weeks with voting and buying WOBs around.So please,dont talk about lazyness,'couse it's not that the major problem.
Also,not everyone is able to farm 20k ec in Idontknowhowmuchtimeaguysaidhecould.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I've duo'd warsong in 32 minutes easy on 2x.  (defending included)

You can get over 1k ec each per hour with a farming partner selling at 85 ec each.  The price might even be higher now for wwi, which is good if you're not lazy.

What. Is. The. Problem?

Sure, things are more expensive.  However, these things include farmable products.  If you want to keep up with escalating prices, just farm what people charge so much for yourself.  Get what you need, and sell what you don't.
I'm basically 40

scatterer3

Tbh, I didn't read the first post, but you can get over 1k ec each per hour with a farming partner selling at 85 ec each.  The price might even be higher now for wwi, which is good if you're not lazy.

What. Is. The. Problem?

Sure, things are more expensive.  However, these things include farmable products.  If you want to keep up with escalating prices, just farm what people charge so much for yourself.  Get what you need, and sell what you don't.

The problem is that red line, I guess. And I farmed my WS belt within 24 hours, had not a single WWI on my bank.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
The problem is that red line, I guess. And I farmed my WS belt within 24 hours, had not a single WWI on my bank.
Same here man.  I even farmed TT for most of the warsoul mats lol.  10 r8's, 10 NW rings, a supreme robe, 3 ws belts, 2 puzzle cubes, and 2 dscales later, I have a hard time seeing how difficult it is to gear 1 toon man.  I really do.
I'm basically 40

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think the concern is that newer players are gonna have a harder time due to the rising prices.  Sure it's still doable, but if they feel that they will have to grind just to be viable in endgame, they would be like "eff this".

I'm probably just jaded, but after farming for my cube neck, which took about 2 months because I hate cube and got most of my cogs from Ares event, I don't want to do it anymore, and I need to farm at least one more of those and I'm working on my warsong belt(s) as well.  The idea of doing that is enough to drive me up a wall. 

It is somewhat easier with the revamped TT and other stuff to just farm the EC's and buy the stuff right out, but I have had members in my faction who are new to the server and they heard that it's 10k+ for an endgame ornament, they get very intimidated.

I don't want instantaneous, but it shouldn't take ages to gear up and be viable in endgame activities either.  But I'm just jaded.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
pINOYS CHOICE THE PRICE  ; IDC
I RICH PLAYER NPC MY LOYAL  SELLER
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I think the concern is that newer players are gonna have a harder time due to the rising prices.  Sure it's still doable, but if they feel that they will have to grind just to be viable in endgame, they would be like "eff this".

I'm probably just jaded, but after farming for my cube neck, which took about 2 months because I hate cube and got most of my cogs from Ares event, I don't want to do it anymore, and I need to farm at least one more of those and I'm working on my warsong belt(s) as well.  The idea of doing that is enough to drive me up a wall. 

It is somewhat easier with the revamped TT and other stuff to just farm the EC's and buy the stuff right out, but I have had members in my faction who are new to the server and they heard that it's 10k+ for an endgame ornament, they get very intimidated.

I don't want instantaneous, but it shouldn't take ages to gear up and be viable in endgame activities either.  But I'm just jaded.

^ Exactly

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

You can get over 1k ec each per hour with a farming partner selling at 85 ec each.  The price might even be higher now for wwi, which is good if you're not lazy.

What. Is. The. Problem?

^

Prices are going to go up either way, really. Lowering the prices or making it easier to get stuff won't help it, it'll just mess it up even more. Sadly we just can't get rid of the greedy people. :sad:
If people would stop following the greedy ways and just sell it for the right price we wouldn't have hardly a problem. But the engraving on the warsong & dragonscale messed half it up. Greedy people messed the other half up.

"If you want something, get it yourself.", "If you want something done, do it yourself." Still so many lazy people.
Thepricingevengoesupinreallife! It's just the uhm.. life of money?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kyrix

LOL...

you ***ING serious? LOL.

Is easier for the poeple with decent pcs to run WS. IS EASY YES, BUT IS SOOO TIME CONSUMING, you think we all here to pve?? The time that takes to do one single run is EXACTLY what made the price overpriced, SAME WITH COGS

For example, I got a very good friend that is good at sin, THAT IS NOT ABLE TO DUAL CLIENT. Please tell me, how is this guy supposed to get WS belt, without being able to do WARSONG and with the current mat prices?

The reason of why WWI and COGS are so GODLY expensive, IS BECAUSE THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO FARM THEM, and IT TAKES QUITE LONG TIME to get it done.

Then again, the simplest way to fix this is adding an alternative way to farm the mat, a not so time consuming way. Like ummm idk ST MAYBE?? is ALSO a not so boring WAY because OF NW.

60 ST = 1 WWI. It still makes Warsong a faster way to farm the belt, even a more viable way to farm it. IT still makes WS viable for 2x SINCE st is not affected by 2x AND It still makes WS belt farmeable trhough pvp. I couldnt find an even more perfect way to fix everything.

In a market there are always producers and consumers. Your friend can always opt to be a consumer and purchase a warsong belt, and therefore bypass running Warsong all together.

I've never done a single full warsong and I have 3 warsong belts. I play 2 hours a day, and vote 3 times daily. All it takes is some basic economics knowledge and keeping tabs on market trends.

And to everyone claiming demand is driving these prices up, it's not solely demand. Based on server activity, I wouldn't say population growth has increased significantly enough to warrant a 60% increase in cube necks and warsong belts.

What we should all be worried about, is inflation. Inflation tends to occur slowly over time, so it's expected that server prices now should be higher than they were half a year ago. However, 2x events tend to inject a lot of free wealth into the server. In absolute terms, people have a lot more now than they had half a year ago. In relative terms however, because everyone has more money, they are willing to pay more for the same goods. Prices rise, and we're back to square one, if not a little worse off. If your salary was $300,000 USD per year instead of $30,000, wouldn't you be willing to pay a little extra for your wants?

We should all be happy that there are no gift packs here like there are in PWI. Those things literally printed money out of nowhere and handed it to people, and was the cause of the rampant inflation there. Here, it's taken a while to get to where it is now, and I would say if we can curb the 2x events and the GM events a little, it should settle down a little.

And also a tip to those players claiming they are poor and can't afford anything in these economic times: in highly inflationary economies, holding onto cash (EC) is akin to watching it disappear slowly. Your best bet is to invest it in assets, add value to it and then resell it for a premium, or hold onto the asset and wait for it to appreciate in value.

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!

What. Is. The. Problem?

My Warsong buddy and i tear it up <3 u guys might take longer than us but still good cash :P
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline SnowFlakeZ

• "Yippie Kai Ya Mother ***er" - Bruce Willis
  • Characters: SnowFlakeZ
  • Faction: GoldDigrz
"My Warsong buddy and i tear it up <3 u guys might take longer than us but still good cash "

You do it in under 32 minutes? So you're saying that you can kill the five regular bosses and then the Incarnation boss all in under 17 minutes? Yeah, doubt that bull mate.
The Cliffs of Moher

sorround

The economy is indeed ***ed up. When I decide to farm something, you should start worrying because buying is always my only option I hate ***ing PvE...But to be realllyyy honest Ares is just a blessing XD But I guess not everyone has 10 150 alts like I do. It took me 2 weeks to get all the cogs and half of the warsoul mats only logging for Ares and  a few BHs.  :smiley:

But yeah, you need to do something about the economy and I think Jolhan's suggestion is the perfect solution for the newbies that actually want to be a factor in PvP. This is a serious problem for the server because as someone stated earlier, if I was a new player, I wouldn't have stayed here for long.
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 11:19 pm by lol.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader

What. Is. The. Problem?

That's nice, me and my wife fastest ws was 20mins with pavilions, but average it's 25mins :smiley: