Epic Perfect World

Ew,economy dying-

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Because I, and many others, can farm easily 20k ec, in about 2/3 days of 2x? Gold prices change. Deal with it.
Is this even a serious answer?... Doesnt make sense at all.

Gold, just as the other primary WS and Cube neck mats, rised up because of the demand. Gold / mat demand + Same amount of gold/mats being sold = More demand = Overpricing, why?. While less is the quantity of the item on demand, while more its rareness increases aka while more valuable the item becomes.

Idm about the gold price rising. it brings more people, keeps the server more time in 1st place and get us more donators.

But on primary WS and cube mats overpricing, 2x wont fix it, WHY? Because people with lame computers cant do WS or they dont have +10 hours to spend farming nor the brain capacity to do that in 2x. I myself got my WS belt in a month cause doing the same shyt over and over again is just boring.

How to fix the primary mats overpricing? Add a way where you are able to farm WWI with one char. Simple, put WWI on  ST forge = Problem solved. You will also fix NW, or atleast make it more viable. I even made a thread about this, but who wants to listen to the ego/rude guy?

Oh, EDIT: People with lame gears, EVERYBODY would be able to farm WS and Cube neck this way... And this is very good for the people that are newbies and recently joined server. If I was a newcomer I wouldnt stay for long cause accesories are just godly hard to farm/buy atm.
 I also suggested to add tome fragmetns to reduce the LVL7 tomes price...

Check this shet out http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/gm's-nw-et's-and-pvp/
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 03:43 am by Jolhanson

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

Gold, just as the other primary WS and Cube neck mats, rised up because of the demand. Gold / mat demand + Same amount of gold/mats being sold = More demand = Overpricing, why?. While less is the quantity of the item on demand, while more its rareness increases aka while more valuable the item becomes.

Idm about the gold price rising. it brings more people, keeps the server more time in 1st place and get us more donators.

But on primary WS and cube mats overpricing, 2x wont fix it, WHY? Because people with lame computers cant do WS or they dont have +10 hours to spend farming nor the brain capacity to do that in 2x. I myself got my WS belt in a month cause doing the same shyt over and over again is just boring.

How to fix the primary mats overpricing? Add a way where you are able to farm WWI with one char. Simple, put WWI on  ST forge = Problem solved. You will also fix NW, or atleast make it more viable. I even made a thread about this, but who wants to listen to the ego/rude guy?
:tiger-10: Adding a way to farm WWI will not fix the economy, it will just make it EVEN EASIER to get ws belt. It's ridiculously easy to get as is.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist

Oh, EDIT: People with lame gears, EVERYBODY would be able to farm WS and Cube neck this way... And this is very good for the people that are newbies and recently joined server. If I was a newcomer I wouldnt stay for long cause accesories are just godly hard to farm/buy atm.
 I also suggested to add tome fragmetns to reduce the LVL7 tomes price...

Check this shet out http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/gm's-nw-et's-and-pvp/

I have to agree with this. For older players a WS belt means nothing, I wasted 50k ec in a week out of boredom. But for new players, every EC is 100 times harder to farm, so + Dragon and R8, and even previous sets like Nirvana, Demonic, Primal,etc. Then there are accessories, tome, good stats. WS just sounds impossible to do.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Miss the days buy a 50 tome for 900 ec lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
:tiger-10: Adding a way to farm WWI will not fix the economy, it will just make it EVEN EASIER to get ws belt. It's ridiculously easy to get as is.
LOL...

you ***ING serious? LOL.

Is easier for the poeple with decent pcs to run WS. IS EASY YES, BUT IS SOOO TIME CONSUMING, you think we all here to pve?? The time that takes to do one single run is EXACTLY what made the price overpriced, SAME WITH COGS

For example, I got a very good friend that is good at sin, THAT IS NOT ABLE TO DUAL CLIENT. Please tell me, how is this guy supposed to get WS belt, without being able to do WARSONG and with the current mat prices?

The reason of why WWI and COGS are so GODLY expensive, IS BECAUSE THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO FARM THEM, and IT TAKES QUITE LONG TIME to get it done.

Then again, the simplest way to fix this is adding an alternative way to farm the mat, a not so time consuming way. Like ummm idk ST MAYBE?? is ALSO a not so boring WAY because OF NW.

60 ST = 1 WWI. It still makes Warsong a faster way to farm the belt, even a more viable way to farm it. IT still makes WS viable for 2x SINCE st is not affected by 2x AND It still makes WS belt farmeable trhough pvp. I couldnt find an even more perfect way to fix everything.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
LOL...

you ***ING serious? LOL.

Is easier for the poeple with decent pcs to run WS. IS EASY YES, BUT IS SOOO TIME CONSUMING, you think we all here to pve?? The time that takes to do one single run is EXACTLY what made the price overpriced, SAME WITH COGS

For example, I got a very good friend that is good at sin, THAT IS NOT ABLE TO DUAL CLIENT. Please tell me, how is this guy supposed to get WS belt, without being able to do WARSONG and with the current mat prices?

The reason of why WWI and COGS are so GODLY expensive, IS BECAUSE THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO FARM THEM, and IT TAKES QUITE LONG TIME to get it done.

Then again, the simplest way to fix this is adding an alternative way to farm the mat, a not so time consuming way. Like ummm idk ST MAYBE?? is ALSO a not so boring WAY because OF NW.
20 Minute warsong, with dragon geared sin. I hardly call that too time consuming to be worth it, mainly on 2x. The only excuse for you're constant whining is laziness. There are servers out there where you can get full geared and pvp all day, this isn't one of them. Getting gear here is extremely easy, I even have a cleric friend that farmed the ascended supreme robe in a day...
Also, for you're sin friend, tell him to either, get friends to help open, like so many people do, or pay 25-40 ec for openers. It's not all that hard...

NW=2 Hours With a reward depending on you're points, and those of you're nation
WS=20 minutes per run with dragon gear, (if you know what your doing, with a set reward.
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 04:20 am by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
20 Minute warsong, with dragon geared sin. I hardly call that too time consuming to be worth it, mainly on 2x. The only excuse for you're constant whining is laziness. There are servers out there where you can get full geared and pvp all day, this isn't one of them. Getting gear here is extremely easy, I even have a cleric friend that farmed the ascended supreme robe in a day...
Also, for you're sin friend, tell him to either, get friends to help open, like so many people do, or pay 25-40 ec for openers. It's not all that hard...
ok.

This is so unrealistic.

1st do you even have a life? Did you just say 20 min ws run? YOU OK? is 15 mins only on defending

So you are practically saying that it took you 5 mins to kill all the elemental bosses along with the WWI boss, right, so accurated.

Get some water and wake up. You are only looking the case in one point of view, yours.

people that is not able to multiclient cant farm ec too fast, with a decent speed yes.
So, defenders price also rised up, 60-80 ec A DEFENDER... God... is quite simple dude, if he had the ec to pay defenders im pretty sure he would spend it buying mats.

Oh also dw for my friend, I myself got him the belt. But not everybody is as lucky as he is.

AS for ascended robe. Is hard to find ppl, some runs are not even accomplished. Yeah, some people have life.

Also, mister pve god, I havent seen you suggesting any decent way to fix the economy, but randomly trowing out arguments complaining over others replies. I would LOVE to hear how you would fix the economy.

EDIT; as for your late NW edit. do you know that you can also get ST through BH and some events? no? aw

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
ok.

This is so unrealistic.

1st do you even have a life? Did you just say 20 min ws run? YOU OK? is 15 mins only on defending

So you are practically saying that it took you 5 mins to kill all the elemental bosses along with the WWI boss, right, so accurated.

Get some water and wake up. You are only looking the case in one point of view, yours.

people that is not able to multiclient cant farm ec too fast, with a decent speed yes.
So, defenders price also rised up, 60-80 ec A DEFENDER... God... is quite simple dude, if he had the ec to pay defenders im pretty sure he would spend it buying mats.

Oh also dw for my friend, I myself got him the belt. But not everybody is as lucky as he is.

AS for ascended robe. Is hard to find ppl, some runs are not even accomplished. Yeah, some people have life.

Also, mister pve god, I havent seen you suggesting any decent way to fix the economy, but randomly trowing out arguments complaining over others replies. I would LOVE to hear how you would fix the economy.
I don't consider the defending part of ws... dumbass.
Starting at the heart of the pavilion, it took my alt sin about 20 minutes to get to the WWI boss. Honestly, asking if i even have a life is sad on your part, trying to insult someone over the internet, just stating the facts. I go bed now. nini. c:.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I don't consider the defending part of ws... dumbass. fixed size for you C:
Starting at the heart of the pavilion, it took my alt sin about 20 minutes to get to the WWI boss. Honestly, asking if i even have a life is sad on your part, trying to insult someone over the internet, just stating the facts. I go bed now. nini. c:.
Where did I insutled you? Is kinda ironic that you dare to say that. Please mister pvegod, if you take "do you even have a life" as an inslut well thats on you C:. And i still dont see YOUR way to fix economy, just rage quit.

Next time consider the whole run, I could say that it takes me 1 min to get the 6 WWI but thats stupid, isnt?

Good night Mister Pve god. ^^

So you are practically saying that it took you 5 mins to kill all the elemental bosses along with the WWI boss, right, so accurated. (BTW Sarcasm, LOL)

Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 04:47 am by Jolhanson

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
blame x2 3 times in less than 2months.. and now xmas coming..GG

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Well, prices will go lower after a few months :) so dont worry stay calm :D

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
-----------------
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:57 pm by ♪

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I cant believe people dont understand economy basic  and keep blame x2 events, while real problem are not x2 events which we have too less, but way too more ways to farm EC.

So while people can farm more and more EC, but cant farm WWI prices only will keep increase.

Only way prices will goes down it's when server will start starve and majority will quit. So enjoy till prices goes up - mean server are still alive and active.

Also stop beg for new ways of EC farming if dont like prices increases.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Well, that's what happens when the server gets too many 2x's one after the other. And well, what we can expect is that prices should be down by feb, coz we have another 2x coming up. And if you are talking about DS, Cube neck, Warsong belt, being over-priced, yes, they are to a little extent. But if you are forgetting they have engraves now, so it's quite okay. And it's impossible to say "stop buying op stuff", coz that won't happen. So, we can just hope that prices hit the normal scale by feb. And yes, from lvl 7 tomes to WoBs everything is op these days!
P.S. Gold went from 25EC to 35EC during the anni 2x if you remember.
2x means less price cause items are easier to get

Offline ƦƖƘƲƊƠƲ

• I am pathetic
pINOYS CHOICE THE PRICE  ; IDC
I RICH PLAYER NPC MY LOYAL  SELLER