Just wait and see

pikachuchu

Just wait and see

Sounds promising.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Just wait and see

Waiting and hopeing for snowmen. I love the snowmen, not like they going to be here forever. :P

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Just wait and see
Bring back le snow!! :C I like et.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Lower your settings XD To get rid away of snow

Offline Aarkshan

WHERES THE LOVE FOR CHRISTMAS????????????????????????????????????????????????? XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
here is a tip......upgrade.

I have a GTX 760 AMP and can run thru arch max settings with little problem

Vegas

here is a tip......upgrade.

I have a GTX 760 AMP and can run thru arch max settings with little problem

Here's a tip, your GPU doesn't matter because the game is CPU heavy and uses only 1 cpu thread. Check the GPU load and you will see. My 7970 pretty much idles in PW while I have like 100 fps in some areas. In mass PK or in crowded places my FPS will be shitty though because the engine needs to be redone  :sad:

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
Here's a tip, your GPU doesn't matter because the game is CPU heavy and uses only 1 cpu thread. Check the GPU load and you will see. My 7970 pretty much idles in PW while I have like 100 fps in some areas. In mass PK or in crowded places my FPS will be shitty though because the engine needs to be redone  :sad:

Im ganna have a battle over why he lags from snow and snowmen my tip  still helps in short upgrade.
I have no super fancy CPU I have a core2duo and a Pentium D   and 4gigs of SMX2 RAM.
My frames will be in the 20-35 range in arch and 50+ in a low load area......and before you FPS criers show up i dont care if i don't play at 60fPS or 18 I had playd so long at the low rate it doesn't bother me. Sure the 30+ is nice but they need to be smooth frames and not forced.