Epic Perfect World

Level 1

scatterer3

+1.

I tried to pick up the BH19 and BH29 quests, but they were not available apparently. I also decided to buy Hyper EXP stones to level in FC till 102 at least, solo is really fun, at least better and faster than bunnies! I wonder why I don't play PWI actually...

B> Hyper EXP stones.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
+1.

I tried to pick up the BH19 and BH29 quests, but they were not available apparently. I also decided to buy Hyper EXP stones to level in FC till 102 at least, solo is really fun, at least better and faster than bunnies! I wonder why I don't play PWI actually...

B> Hyper EXP stones.
No Hyper EXP stones in EPW.

scatterer3

No Hyper EXP stones in EPW.

1078 posts and you still don't get sarcasm, congratulations you won a wash machine!

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
1078 posts and you still don't get sarcasm, congratulations you won a wash machine!
I don't have sense of humor. Besides, sarcasm hardly can be seen while reading something somebody wrote instead of hearing somebody speaking.
You can keep wash machine btw, its old model anyway.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
 :rolleyes:

hope this helps someone

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I don't have sense of humor. Besides, sarcasm hardly can be seen while reading something somebody wrote instead of hearing somebody speaking.
So tempting to go full on grammar nazi.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
So tempting to go full on grammar nazi.
"I don't have a sense of humour. Besides, sarcasm can hardly be seen while reading something that somebody wrote, instead of hearing somebody speaking.
You can keep the washing machine, by the way, as it's an old model anyways."

//I think I got most of it  :'( //if not oh well I'm just some kid anyways hue

But seriously ontopic:

If the OP bothered to actually move around in game, or search around forums just a bit (P.s., a link to this does exist in the guide to guides thread, which is stickied at the top of the guides section of the forum....does that really take such a long time to look for?), then they would have found all that they needed...

Do i really have to grind to level 101 or is there some other way?

So after logging in you are starting with char creation.

Once you are in, your task is very simple. Follow the arrows and kill all the Pinky Rabbits on your way. They are weak, but annoying. They drop some gold. Pick it always. You will get 10 levels for each killed Rabbit.
Last Edit: Dec 17, 2013, 03:22 am by EvilEye23 。◕`ヮ´◕。
(:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
it will be a little hard if you're killing bunnies in the same place

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
where all 151lvl gods to share they experience about leveling when you need them ???

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Actually, in EPW You can be 110lvl in less than half an hour. (!)
All You need to do is to follow the patch of white arrows and bunnies. It starts from the place when You're starting this game, just look where white bunnies/hares are around You.

All You need to do is to kill one bunny on Your current level. Beeing lvl 1 and kill 1 lvl bunny moves Your character to level 10. You don't touch any other lvl 1 bunny (You now see it's name in green) and You need now to follow the road (according to white narrows in it) to the place when You see next white-named bunnies (lvl 10). You kill one of them and You become 20. And follow the road once again and kill other one white named bunny (lvl 20 now) - and become 30lvl from killing it. End so on.

You are able to kill all mobs on Your road without any other gear - only weapon than You have from the start.

In right corner of Your screen You see small map with yellow spots in it - You simply need go always ahead, to the next spots.

This way allows You - by killing about 10 mobs - become 110lvl.  ^-^ GRATZ OF YOUR LEVEL!

I do it all of the time when I'm creating any new character for it's .ini file so it's seriously working this way. ;)

When You became 110lvl You need to stat points in Your character to the amount which makes You allow to wear gear in Your inventory. Don't fly away from that place where You are now - follow the road and on the end of it You'll see wide column of light. Run in it and it will teleport You on the platform above Archosaur, the main city in Perfect World. :)

If You're asking: where to level now?
On this platform in Archosaur You'll need to find NPC called 'Messenger Of Time'. Purchase from him item: 'Chrono Key'. With it in Your inventory You're allowed now to 'Travel Back' to OHT map (Old Heaven Tear's map) from that NPC. After teleporting You're now next to another 'Messenger of Time'. Under that platform on which You are now in You have 110lvl mobs. You need to grind them for coins (for skills) and mats for Your 120lvl armor as well. Good luck! :)

When You want to go out from this map come back to Archosaur city, You need to speak with the same NPC that You met when You enter this map. Simply pick 'Back to Archosaur' in his menu.
Last Edit: Dec 17, 2013, 08:40 am by Marty

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
Grind for lvl 1 to 110 is a struggle very stronk warriors fail stay lvl 1 SZ king, bunnies to OP to fight  :-[

cevans1290

Just put the stats point up in middle of it, done in 5-10 mins gg. I do alot faster than 30 mins