Epic Perfect World

Question about psy wep

Offline Delirium

unrelated... but could some1 answer this noob what a 'warsoul' wep is... u mean the epic 50 atk lvl ones or... (& how to grind warsoul weps btw<.<?)

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26061
Not saying how it can be farmed, although I am suprised someone was able to get it here, plus it'll be removed for sure.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
just thinking it could be fun to have one(and not for my psy, just a random wep for my sin)
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Delirium

just thinking it could be fun to have one(and not for my psy, just a random wep for my sin)

You can't;

Type: Weapons
Subtype: Spheres
Used by character(s): Psychic
Str required 36
Int required 243

Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexus

to be honest idk how someone got the warsoul wep, yeah I know drops and such are easy to get but even so you would need to do close to 2000 TT runs are billions in coins to buy some of the other ones, and I don't even know how many lunar runs but probably close to the amount of TT runs.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
from what i saw, it took around 3months for them to get 1 weapon. they were like 5 or 6 friends farming everyday. spent around 1.3billions in coins lol

Offline Delirium

from what i saw, it took around 3months for them to get 1 weapon. they were like 5 or 6 friends farming everyday. spent around 1.3billions in coins lol

All that just for that?
Seems like a waste if you ask me. :/

Mhm. x'D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This is what will happen
all soulspheres except those used in game (lvl 110 - 150) will be unusable by psychics (so they won't be able wear it, the requirement won't match their class)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D

185 billion I heard was the case. 7-8 weeks to make.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
This is what will happen
all soulspheres except those used in game (lvl 110 - 150) will be unusable by psychics (so they won't be able wear it, the requirement won't match their class)

Offline columbine

• Old lady
  • Alt-oholic
This is what will happen

Will this include the G12 Morai PvE weapons that are quest rewards as well?  Or will those not be in the game at all since they're below the existing weapon grade? 

Do the concerns about psy's soulforce apply to PvE only Morai weapons at all?
Sin, Cleric, Psy, Seeker, Barb, Mystic, Wiz, Archer, Veno...I likes 'em all

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
The problem with a psychic being able to refine a lower grade soulsphere is that they can use the +12 sphere to buff themselves and then switch back to their normal weapon, and their "soul of ___" buffs stay as if they still had the +12 weapon on.