Epic Perfect World

Twilight Temple and Nirvana's Palace

Offline Patrick

How about a new npc that sell the TT itens necessary to forge the twilight temple items, like the Armors? i think that would be nice to have a npc that sell the items, so everyone can have his/her TT set. i know that even the initial set is way better than any TT armor and others equips, but i always wanted to have my TT set in the official servers, but i never managed to get one. and i'm sure that other players will enjoy too. it would be like the fashion's npc. and another cool idea, was to have the nirvana's cristals, both weapon and armor's, selling in the game shop, so everyone can have his original nirvana palace set.  well, i know that i'm just a player, but i think that woud be nice to have those features in game. =) plus, what about place the lunar glade insignia weapon in the shop? that would be awersome too.
OhRed - sage - [EA] 147
Dragunov - sage - [SK] 142
_Phantom - Demon -[AS] 138
Minos - Demon - [WZ] 145

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
Maybe the TT idea, but selling nirvana crystals wouldn't work, as they are needed for 145 armor set
You Better Be Scared...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
that wont happen sorry :) we have another plans for HH ;D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I was thinking of suggesting a boss that drops TT/R9 mats for those who wish try to collect gear that they want in PWI. There have been a few people I know, mainly with soulspheres and fists, that want the TT 100 version to refine and have soulforce/fists on another class.

About the nirvana items, that would give assassins the ability to be full dex 5.0.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Patrick

Well, about the nirvana cristals; i understand. i didn't know that they where used to forge the 145 set. if i knew about it, i wouldn't present such stupid idea  ::) . but about the twilight temple's npc; could an gm or the admin of the server at least think about it? pls?  :)
OhRed - sage - [EA] 147
Dragunov - sage - [SK] 142
_Phantom - Demon -[AS] 138
Minos - Demon - [WZ] 145

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Well, about the nirvana cristals; i understand. i didn't know that they where used to forge the 145 set. if i knew about it, i wouldn't present such stupid idea  ::) . but about the twilight temple's npc; could an gm or the admin of the server at least think about it? pls?  :)

NPCs take the challenge out of it! For now you can farm, maybe if TT is changed we could have another way to obtain them but its just too easy from an NPC. If you really want to buy the hard to get mats go to 1k streams and talk to the mysterious merchant.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
we can just farm oht armor for lower lvls. we lvl so fast to 140 then slow down but at 140 u can get better gears :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

NPCs take the challenge out of it! For now you can farm, maybe if TT is changed we could have another way to obtain them but its just too easy from an NPC. If you really want to buy the hard to get mats go to 1k streams and talk to the mysterious merchant.

there few gold is over 500+ ec :P
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D