Epic Perfect World

This Is Very Strange..

EricaMurcas

I was told I could vote every 6 hours, so when the six hours are up, I go to vote, but the message pops up saying that I have to wait another 6 hours to vote, when I didn't vote in the first place. I use Fire Fox as it has worked in the past. Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch on my side? I don't know what to do. :(

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
i too use fire fox an no problems here.
mabye its an glitch

EricaMurcas

I have gold, now, so I guess it was just a strange glitch. Sorry to bother you; thank you for your time. :3

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Well try to clear your cache and cookies or restarting you modem, it would help you.

Offline Ellipsis

• What has this world come to...
sometimes the voting sites do that. It's happened to me many times but I still get my gold in the end. It usually happens when you have to refresh a page bc it times out or it refreshes itself trying not to time out. but either way, if you get the timer you get your gold. At least that's always been my experience.
Ellipsis - Sage Mystic

Offline xXBlazeXx

sometimes the voting sites do that. It's happened to me many times but I still get my gold in the end. It usually happens when you have to refresh a page bc it times out or it refreshes itself trying not to time out. but either way, if you get the timer you get your gold. At least that's always been my experience.
+1
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic