Epic Perfect World

New Horizons

Vegas

Who got that stun?  :shocked:

Barbs and possibly WRs, didn't hear of a WR with the skill yet so not sure but barbs got it for sure.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Barbs and possibly WRs, didn't hear of a WR with the skill yet so not sure but barbs got it for sure.
Seems you are right - I found thread on PWi forums: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1656201

And both Barbs Mighty Swing and BM Drake Bash can stun trough anti stun  ???

Most awesome it cant be purified either by genie faith/etc or by cleric. Good news you still can use AD or Expel.

If we going skip skill updates then we will have outdated server and wont be capable play on another servers, so even if that looks broken I hope it will get added.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
 :sad: stun that goes through anti stun ....the logic  :)) of pw

Offline asendaron

its not technically a stun it just knocks u on the ground is all genies and pots still work i play on sanctuary sever so iv had it done to me a few times.. also  i can make another post with the NH awaken quest that u need to do, if  people want to know.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
:normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Quote from: Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary;20930801
ΩLife Hunter

Range 4.5 Meters
Mana 90
Cast 1.4 seconds
Cooldown 1.4 seconds
Chi Gained 10
Weapon Dagger

Required Cultivation Aware of the Void
Imbue your daggers with dark magic and
thrust them into your enemy, dealing
base physical damage plus 200% of
weapon damage plus 11755. Reduces the
target's Attack Rate by 65% for 30 seconds.

Primal version reduces the target's Attack Rate by 65%.
Primal version increases your Attack Rate by 125%.
This is some sin's skill lol  I hope this is a mistake...
originally taken from pwi forum

Offline xXBlazeXx

xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Vegas

This is some sin's skill lol  I hope this is a mistake...
originally taken from pwi forum

Probably to 125% or by 25% lol

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol my friend just got new psy skill i want to show u animation, just SS.. Its hilarious, looks like like having stroke
Anyways this skill u get when u merge Aqua Cannon and Torrent i think>
Works like vortex or Wizzy DB skill ( i think thats name). Its continuous till u run out of mana or get interupted

Vegas

Looks cool imo.

Offline ladydeath

Wow like pwi, the modify of the skill and return on low lvl? Pet evolution too???  *___*

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
i kinda hope later on they update other skills look....it a good way to keep the game fresh imo.

But over all i would love to see PWE do a just all out re texture of the game bring it into the current year. give it options for different grades of PCs High and Low quality then the other optimizing settings. I feel that's what PWE went for with NH and they did a good job....haha still waiting for a new UI style lol.

Offline Aarkshan

i don't think they will change the gears in Epic... but i'm exited about the new skills for ALL classes
i dun know if theres skills for sins tho

scatterer3

Can we maybe have a sneak peak of the new patch and how much time approx. left for release, etc. Because there is much more in between EPW and 'New Horizon' patch. Does the patch include Meridian system?