Epic Perfect World

About Psychic

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
I just want to ask why I cannot equip any other jewel? info says its only available for blademasters.

newbie here

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
All the spheres that you should ever need to use on this server are set correctly (the one you start with, all the ones in the Weapons forge, as well as R8. Basically all spheres above lvl 110). All other spheres in the game are set to blademaster for another reason.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
All the spheres that you should ever need to use on this server are set correctly (the one you start with, all the ones in the Weapons forge, as well as R8. Basically all spheres above lvl 110). All other spheres in the game are set to blademaster for another reason.

This.
To get soulspheres appropriate for levels 120 and above you can visit the weapon forges in most of the major cities. These gears are all custom made for the server. None of these spheres can be refined but they come with a base damage that is equivalent to a +12 sphere. This is to reduce the total soulforce a bit, as it would be too high with a +12 weapon. The rest of the spheres have been disabled to prevent players gaining this massive soulforce boost for defensive purposes by refining random low level spheres.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
LOL TANGLE I LOVE THAT CAT GIF XD
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
This.
To get soulspheres appropriate for levels 120 and above you can visit the weapon forges in most of the major cities. These gears are all custom made for the server. None of these spheres can be refined but they come with a base damage that is equivalent to a +12 sphere. This is to reduce the total soulforce a bit, as it would be too high with a +12 weapon. The rest of the spheres have been disabled to prevent players gaining this massive soulforce boost for defensive purposes by refining random low level spheres.

^ explained it better than I would anyway.

Dude, I legit laughed at that for a few hours when I first saw it.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
wew lol i was just like that on the other thread a few minutes ago, wdf xD
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3