Epic Perfect World

Sage-Demon Switch

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
K,I have been thinking about this.

Why can't we just have something like Switch Scroll-Sage and Switch Scroll-Demon?
It's like..dafuq,u gotta do whole cultivation to be able to change it.
I'd say,make it easier,with smth like scrolls.

Waitin' for answers  :normal-21:
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
new player complains ofc. We have alrdy have had enough breaks, plus u only need to do the entire culti once, then switching back and forth on a toon only requires like one quest..then just buy the 3rd fairy or w/e.

New players r so anti-effort
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Shirai

I'm here since little more than 1 year,so idk how much new i can be xD
Tho,yes,im lazy af o; I didnt want to make the entire culti chain quest,that's why i asked ;p
Dont need to mad for this bubblesin c;
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
It's not that hard to do the entire culti chain. Painful part is the full GV but it's meh and you've already done 1st fairy.

Like Bubble said, it only has to be done once. Most other servers require you to do it to get 3rd fairy in the first place and some even require you to open the Chrono maps. Not everyone should be needing to switch culti anyway.

Anywho, I'm sure if this was possible, from a dev point of view, it would have already been looked at, so I'm guessing there's some issue preventing and hence why the rest of your culti is needed to be done manually.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
It's unfair for the players that already done the Cultivation and switched from sage to demon or demon to sage. No idea of that thing is happening :\

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
It's unfair for the players that already done the Cultivation and switched from sage to demon or demon to sage. No idea of that thing is happening :\

Well some people realized that for example this class is better for sage and vice versa thats why this thing happened :)Or sometimes wrong click  of NPC

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Full cultivation isn't really all that difficult to do but it's just time consuming because of the full GV run you have to do. But at least we don't have to do it every time we want to culti change.

Not everyone should be needing to switch culti anyway.
Eh, people like me can't decide which cultivations to choose. I've switched Veno from sage to demon about 20 times it feels already.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Eh, people like me can't decide which cultivations to choose. I've switched Veno from sage to demon about 20 times it feels already.

Ya, I know people are indecisive, but most people either stick with the one culti, or if they need to change, only need to do all the quests once.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Ya, I know people are indecisive, but most people either stick with the one culti, or if they need to change, only need to do all the quests once.
off topic, sorry but i have too, ur gif sig..
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

I just made 2 venos.  :monkey-37:

Why can't we just have something like Switch Scroll-Sage and Switch Scroll-Demon?

Not sure this is possible in the game mechanics. If it can be done I think it'd be a decent idea to make it somewhat easier.

Offline Shirai

And yeah,seems like Feone got my point.I'm not saying it's hard to do,it's just too long.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Shirai

Bump,is it gonna happen or not?
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'm sure it won't . Go farm a bit lazy ass,is named PVE Server,not storm

Offline Fury

As someone who  has gone through the trouble of switching from sage to demon or vise versa.

Need I remind you you cannot use a purchased from the boutique third stage fairy. You have to go do culti up until full GV to even have the option to change even after you bought the celestial schism.

On topic, if I ever wanted to change again, I would literally delete the toon and start a new one rather than have to go through that again.

So yes, I would +1 an easier option for switching your culti. You are already giving up any +11 skills, plus all that work. I didnt read the fine print on my celestial schism and wasted four gold on a third stage fairy. Lesson learned the hard way!

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage

It's better then doing the ENTIRE cultivation from the start  :tiger-2:
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb