Epic Perfect World

[R8 RESHAPE] Serious Question

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
I have a serious question about R8 Reshape for Archer.

I want to know how does the database work with reshaping.

What is the chance of getting 3x int on wrist and if someone get the 3x int before the server resets is that gone for good or is there more in the Database?

Chances of me getting 2 or 3x int robe and boots?

Thank you

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Just gonna disregard the fact that you posted this twice.

But...

Pretty sure that database has nothing to do with any of this.  Either your luck sucks or it doesn't, and that is what matters in getting 2-3x int on something.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Doesn't matter if there's a server reset or not. It all depends on luck.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Archer

Bow

Light Armor

Light Boots

Light Bracers

Light Boots

These are the chances for each stat (correct to the best of my knowledge, may have changed).
But as for certain combinations of each stat (such as 3x int on a piece) there is no limit as to how many can be produced, it's all random luck, as everyone has said.
So in theory, every archer that reshaped their bracers on the same day have the chance to get 3x int, and if one does, the others still have the same chance, there's no 'limit', as far as I know.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Boots for 1x int is around 1 in 223          x2 int on boots is 1 in 148,370     double int on top is 1 in 1565 about that seeing these numbers can determine how many reshapes you will need, some people can get lucky and get them sooner if not the numbers i gave kinda tell you how hard it is to get what your trying to get

Offline mookins

or u can donate and get it sooner seeing as favertism goes that way....and no1 QQ oh that dun happen lol of course it does geez...we all know it and seen it....so drop 600$-1000$ on the server is the only way to garentee ur stats

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
or u can donate and get it sooner seeing as favertism goes that way....and no1 QQ oh that dun happen lol of course it does geez...we all know it and seen it....so drop 600$-1000$ on the server is the only way to garentee ur stats

this thread is from 2 years ago