Epic Perfect World

hmmm

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
There isn't more than one area with these mobs?

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
There isn't more than one area with these mobs?

there is but i olways use Auto path to these mobs

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

there is but i olways use Auto path to these mobs

Then next time, use another route. o:

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
but, but ...  then they cant complain  >:D

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :'( i didnt make this treat to  complain i whas just wondering

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
its the risk you take when you go into PK mode
every time you walk out of  safe zone you take the risk of been jumped

if they start stopping pk on main map then its really gonna kill off Pk
yeah its kinda crappy they do it but ya in a pk mode  and outta safe zone

^ this the best thing to do or come back later

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
 :monkey-2: :monkey-2: :monkey-50: next time call me  ^-^
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:49 pm by ♪

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
in PK mode and red name, and leader of a faction...UH you have a huge target on your back. You cant blame people who want to test your ability, its like waving a red cape at a bull ....they are gonna go for you. Somehow you got that red name and they want to see how good you are its part of the game.
here we have the choice to pk or not, and as far as making areas safe mode......we have plenty of SZ as it is. You do have stealth mode as a sin.....and mini maps to check for other players in your area....use the tools available or go white and have peace.  or send a scout out first like a psy who can tele you to him or her in a clear area...........
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
in PK mode and red name, and leader of a faction...UH you have a huge target on your back. You cant blame people who want to test your ability, its like waving a red cape at a bull ....they are gonna go for you. Somehow you got that red name and they want to see how good you are its part of the game.
here we have the choice to pk or not, and as far as making areas safe mode......we have plenty of SZ as it is. You do have stealth mode as a sin.....and mini maps to check for other players in your area....use the tools available or go white and have peace.  or send a scout out first like a psy who can tele you to him or her in a clear area...........
Red name doesn't 100% mean that the player is good since most people on this server farm red names with alts. Testing ability with PK over people farming or doing a quest when there's plenty of other spots that allow PK and people actually go to? PKing at a common quest area and expecting people doing BQ to actually expect it when they're not theere for PK, just a small 5 minute quest?

Again, take friends with you when you do BQ or ask faction if they need BQ if you're paranoid of being PKed while doing it. Or, like Kera said, take another route.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Killing in bq and tm areas is a dick move. Period.  I don't condone it at all as a faction leader.  If you're so starved for pk, there are other places to do it.  Sure there's the blue name option, but 1. Sometimes it's not possible and 2. Why the hell should someone go blue named because of a few players who clearly jerk off get pleasure from killing others just trying to get a quest done?

I had one psy attack my mystic before while doing bq.  She was freshly 150, but I guess this psy thought I was lower level or sommat.  She got her ass chomped on in two shots.  Then she REZZED and attacked again.  I laughed as I two-shot her again...with a def level weapon nonetheless.  Bet your ass she didn't try it again.

Moral of the story: don't kill during bq.  Lest you will be in a heap of trouble should they know how to attack back.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
yes, it's kinda mean. But you chose to be in pk mode:')
This sums it up. This. All this.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF