Epic Perfect World

I Would Just Like To Say The The GM's And Owner...

Offline rdtexeter

What a fantastic private server this is! The GM's are nice and helpful, the game is balanced, i love the way you can farm all your mats and the fact nirvana and frostcovered work marvelously! Overall a great server with great people. I have played 1 or 2 other private servers and never had such a pleasant experience as this one. Congratulations  :)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Thanks! We try hard!
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Thank you for these nice words, it's a pleasure to run the server for you guys =)
was fully prepared for some kind of rage when i saw the title of this thread lul

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
 I thought he was being sarcastic at first lol
 ;D
You Better Be Scared...

Offline rdtexeter

Lol. I won't name the 1 or 2 other private servers but the GM's are very childish and the downtime is ridiculous. I came here from PWI and we started a faction here that we have on PWI. I like the way that this game isn't all about charging zhen and swiping daddies platinum card in order to be a 5aps sin or a rank 9 cleric,

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Thanks for the sweet cmpliments  :o
like Ninjas said we try hard and our best to make everyone happy, although its an hard work cuz no one is perfect  :-\
and like Agatio said, we love to do this hehe

everything we do...we do it for you all  8)

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
like Ninjas said we try hard and our best to make everyone happy, although its an hard work cuz no one is perfect  :-\

Evil u touch MEH

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member

Like ET :D
Ex-GM

Lol. I won't name the 1 or 2 other private servers but the GM's are very childish and the downtime is ridiculous. I came here from PWI and we started a faction here that we have on PWI. I like the way that this game isn't all about charging zhen and swiping daddies platinum card in order to be a 5aps sin or a rank 9 cleric,

ok you're from archo... how do i know this? easy, you're using the insults i came up with >.<

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

ok you're from archo... how do i know this? easy, you're using the insults i came up with >.<

I thought it was "mommies credit card"  ???
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
It's our pleasure (most of the time) and we will keep improving. (:
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member

I thought it was "mommies credit card"  ???

This has been on more than archosaur server, ever since packs came out that has been around.
Ex-GM

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Glad you're enjoying yourself
^^
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"