Epic Perfect World

PvP low exp RETRO server?

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
basically like wodan :D

retro server:

pvp - like a official server in content view, before tideborn pacth but with genie and lv79/100 skills(so no tideborn race and rank 9 gear or nirvana recast)
- without descent but maybe can add the earthguard race.

2x gold
3x exp
5x drop

if possible increased reputation reward for wanted/punishment quests (increased by 1000%, its mean instead 2 rep, its give 20, or instead 4, its give 40)

- cv/gv/hh/fc(non high exp version)/fb19-99/oht/ws (with decreased boss dmg for bh boss)
- regular weekly/daily events (included pair quest too with 500 rep reward for 1st 10 winner)
- without buyable (maybe max with luck packs) interval things or casting things like pangu or cloack
- without hyper stone craps
- max avation speed 3,30m also max mount speed 12m/sec
- without daily adc invasion (better if its weekly)
- nirvana demon/holy set (with nirvana dungeon ofc)
- without huge exp dungeons like atm the pv (instead that maybe pv boss can drop something usefull)

zhen spots(and make it to best leveling option and also fun coz u cant afk in pvp server)

bh rewards = 20% chance for each: 500 rep or 1k socketing stone or 100 mirage stone or 1x 5m card or 100 mysterious tome page

buyable:

temporary till have enough people:
hh60-70 mats
twood
mirage stone
normal mats and herbs
chrono mats

permanent:
fashions = 100k
cultipack (10-10-10 stone+7 teleportation stone+2 wedding wine) = 800k
dragon orb 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 = 100k/300k/900k/1.8m/3.6m/7.2m/14m/28m/56m
cultivation change = 50 ten million note
mysterious chip = 100k
socketing stone = 1k
mysterios tome fragment = 1k
doll/guardian scroll = 1m (more fun the pk if its not cheap)
eso/exp scroll = 1m
golden hieros = 750k
trumphet/teleaqustic = 5k
fb wines = 200k-900k (for fb19-99)
maybe luck packs (like coral or anniversary or what pack exist) = 2m
chrono mat pack = 50k (with right click randomly give 10 from random chrono mats exclude what drop the card bosses)
starter pack = 1x 5mil card, 1x silver hp & mp charm/hiero, geografic map, 1x slowest mount & aviation, 10 teleportation stone
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
if this is a suggestion of what epw should be like no thanks its good enough as it is 5x rates will ruin it
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Shadow... I really appreciate the effort you have put into making this post but.. we aren't making new server in the future or most likely ever. Basically because I don't want to split the community and because of the work I would have to put into making new one and maintaining it. Also it seems that players that are playing PW privates aren't interested any more into low rate servers, so I think that it would have too little players to be fun.

ofc we all know that wodan was the best but sadly it's the past that won't return ^^ Even though I have tried when the server started, but people have quited very fast back then

Offline katha

Shadow... I really appreciate the effort you have put into making this post but.. we aren't making new server in the future or most likely ever. Basically because I don't want to split the community and because of the work I would have to put into making new one and maintaining it. Also it seems that players that are playing PW privates aren't interested any more into low rate servers, so I think that it would have too little players to be fun.

ofc we all know that wodan was the best but sadly it's the past that won't return ^^ Even though I have tried when the server started, but people have quited very fast back then
True ... this server is the best in to 10 ... Look at vendetta , max lvl 105 , easy to get all u have to do is to vote and open boxex like idiots...
Blue dragon [ both] u have to donate a lot or have no life... EPW u can get ur gear easy and lvl + other stuff too and have time for anything else...

Is good that u wont make like NIMDA but can you try to make a Jade Dinasty server with arden class ?:o3 I like that game  too

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

just was a ideea coz really was cool on wodan without uber things like in pwi (*u can buy everything[uber eq/refine] with your mom cash and can be max in 2 day and lol on others* and without unbalanced tideborn class)

about wodan, there also was smaller community but there the problem was the gm staff or developing :/
but now have too much private server so players more shared between servers, so that right, atm maybe not even worth, i just meant something like non wiped testserver if it isnt costly much coz dont need updates :)

(@Tiny i thought about subserver not change currect one)

i just noticed atm too have players who got everything and now they play only rarly.
(this server is excelent in that point u can try every class, and could enjoy that 40 level and till u get the dragon eq's)

overall i respect that, coz u opened a server and u (and your gm's) are active also u listen to community if have something problem (that was the bad side on wodan :D)

i just really miss that things when we went to hh, or on lower level made zhen party and allways spammed the "m" when coming somebody for crash our zhen, also pk was more interesting without tideborns and somehow was more party needed dungeons

you can mean to this post like a nostaligc post then, coz its about how was in past, not about what u must change :P

@I will post tommorow or monday few old SS from wodan, maybe some people remember to that :)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
There is lot of low exp servers, people come and choose what they want.
Those who have chosen epic, wanted high rate server.

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
There is lot of low exp servers, people come and choose what they want.
Those who have chosen epic, wanted high rate server.
+1 to Pammy

Supporting Phrase:People got  decisions to make and nobody is forcing you to play that isn't your game type.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
sad when peoples can't read just leave comment

(whatever maybe u can notice few server where have both low exp&high exp server, not just in pw, but in alot mmorpg)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
First, shadowvzs is afraid of Sins, that's why tries to elliminate Tideborn class, and allows Earthguard.
Second, as far as I can see, low rates is not the phylosophy of this server. (Thank you for that.)
Third, neither the PvP only. Look around and see pretty much of blue names too.
Fourth, ... (there's more, but let's keep it short)

Shadow, make Sin of your own, and learn it.
Or learn your own class better, Sin is not invincible.
There's more people in this world. Us, mortals, also like to play.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
First, shadowvzs is afraid of Sins, that's why tries to elliminate Tideborn class, and allows Earthguard.
Second, as far as I can see, low rates is not the phylosophy of this server. (Thank you for that.)
Third, neither the PvP only. Look around and see pretty much of blue names too.
Fourth, ... (there's more, but let's keep it short)

Shadow, make Sin of your own, and learn it.
Or learn your own class better, Sin is not invincible.
There's more people in this world. Us, mortals, also like to play.

1. i already got answer from server owner, so what we talk about anymore?

2. my main is sin and wizz on this server, all others just lower level.
both sin and psy is breaked the balance in game (wonder why sin not have berserk dagger or psy not have demon/sage book for few buff and unrefineable weapon?)

3. ideea was another subserver, not changeing the current server exp rate, like ir was said above.

4. i like sin still this isnt change on fact, game was more balanced before tideborn.

5. i guess have realationship with alot blue and alot sin on server

6. have more... :D
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Locked due to questions beeing already answered.