Epic Perfect World

Bounty Hunter

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
This is just a suggestion so take it as it is, no need for trash talk.
I don't know if this is possible but le'ts say it is. My idea is, can be BH changed? I mean the required boss? I'm sure it's only only me who is bored of all those BHs u do all of them every week and you feel like quitting doing em for you're doing them just for the lack of epic coins. I was thinking if it's possible to change them every 2~3 months, so we have something new to do all the time, I don't say to change all the time but like: ok first time is: abba, gv and TT, second time is: sot, ws and I don't know what else >.>, maybe lunar?! third time to be something new ( if possible ) then keep changing them like this, forth time: ws abba and lunar or something.

I reallyyyyyyy hope this is possible.  :'(
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2013, 05:56 pm by Elyღ

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This is just a suggestion so take it as it is, no need for trash talk.
[/color]
I don't know if this is possible but le'ts say it is. My idea is, can be BH changed? I mean the required boss? I'm sure it's only only me who is bored of all those BHs u do all of them every week and you feel like quitting doing em for you're doing them just for the lack of epic coins. I was thinking if it's possible to change them every 2~3 months, so we have something new to do all the time, I don't say to change all the time but like: ok first time is: abba, gv and TT, second time is: sot, ws and I don't know what else >.>, maybe lunar?! third time to be something new ( if possible ) then keep changing them like this, forth time: ws abba and lunar or something.

I reallyyyyyyy hope this is possible.  :'(

I tought this was gonna be about the PvP event, instead its of useless pve. Such disapointment
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lukas

• Elder
  • OC baby
  • Faction: Outcasts✩

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It is possible to change. Lunar was changed to TT (Ancient Goddess) a few weeks back. And this might be a good idea. The same old BHs get boring after a while.

Offline Elena

I tought this was gonna be about the PvP event, instead its of useless pve. Such disapointment
If you don't have anything good to say then don't. Also I said "something new". Aga could make a new BH that will always be, like BH II and be PVP.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
If you don't have anything good to say then don't. Also I said "something new". Aga could make a new BH that will always be, like BH II and be PVP.
What is this, World peace convention?" If you don't have anything good to say then don't." Aheueheheh ahahha so funny forgot to laugh
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Elena

What is this, World peace convention?" If you don't have anything good to say then don't." Aheueheheh ahahha so funny forgot to laugh
No but i'd like this thread to don't be closed because of idiots who don't like pve. Better than doing nothing or ganging people who doing 1v1.  :-X

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
No but i'd like this thread to don't be closed because of idiots who don't like pve. Better than doing nothing or ganging people who doing 1v1.  :-X
See, did I called you an idiot? And then you wonder why random threads get closed. PvE players so hostle, wew.  :normal-13: :normal-9:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Elena

It is possible to change. Lunar was changed to TT (Ancient Goddess) a few weeks back. And this might be a good idea. The same old BHs get boring after a while.
Yea... I thought I'll die of boredom doing GV e.e Doing same thing over and over again really gets boring.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It's possible but it might require more work than it's worth.  I'd like circulation oh bh's just to make things more interesting.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
But bh targeted to which bosses? There are not so many bosses that you could use as targets.

I think this is a bad idea. People would complain about new bosses just like mister Vookie did with new TT BH. Bosses being too easy / hard, othere being too time consuming, too overpowered and so on.

It actually would require too much work so no, is good as the way it is right now. The only BH i dislike is GV.

Gv for lunar = es ok.

Offline Elena

But bh targeted to which bosses? There are not so many bosses that you could use as targets.

I think this is a bad idea. People would complain about new bosses just like mister Vookie did with new TT BH. Bosses being too easy / hard, othere being too time consuming, too overpowered and so on.

It actually would require too much work so no, is good as the way it is right now. The only BH i dislike is GV.

Gv for lunar = es ok.
BH isn't supposed to be something you finish in 2 minutes. But at least it could turn in something fun, to be honest I'm bored to death from all the BHs except TT since its the new one but gonna get bored of it too soon. It could be a way to entertain people more, anyways most of people are doing nothing whole day looking for PK which doesn't even exist so much anymore...

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:39 pm by ♪

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
could be same instances just diff bosses.
like:
1 month: hauntery queen, lord of captivation, leaf rain dryad, snakefist guardian, ancient goddess
2 month: mystical jarax, rancid venerator, haunted headless, cannonfist orclord, holeen
3 month: massaca seben, infernal spikewing, horned thunderclap, obscure reaper, vanished ancestor

screw gv :c and the last ones are just random instance ones tho some may need to be tougher to match the level of the ones we have

then you get lunar/sot/aba/ws and some long instance. and no gv. yays.

ABSOLUTELY HELL FREAKING NO ON HAUNTED HEADLESS! NO ABSOLUTELY NOT! THAT IS EVEN WORSE THAN LUNAR!

I...still...have nightmares about the one time I did it.  NEVER AGAIN.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
ABSOLUTELY HELL FREAKING NO ON HAUNTED HEADLESS! NO ABSOLUTELY NOT! THAT IS EVEN WORSE THAN LUNAR!

I...still...have nightmares about the one time I did it.  NEVER AGAIN.

i literally have no idea what it is i just chose random boss names gg