Epic Perfect World

Hammaerfall cards

Offline micsuper

• Epic CHampion
  • meh
  • Characters: ZEPHYROS..MICSUPPER..
  • Faction: Overseers
,is there any other way to make the Hammerfall cards without having to do the oht card quest as the anni npc has gone.the only reason im asking is because some1 told me ingame that u can make them with EC and was jus wondering if this was true and I really don't wanna do the whole oht quest as it takes bear time to do lol

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I'm aware of no other way of making it. The usual way is to do the entire questline of the 16 bosses and then get the hammerfall card. And you can get 9-12 SLS (if you do it during 2x) so that "boring" card boss farming is actually pretty much made up for. If it was that easy to get it, then everyone would get SLS and be 150 in a day!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Actually, the Card Bosses don't really take much time. Get an alt to run with you and do the quests on him/her as well. You can get like 12 SLS in 2 hours. Or just farm all the cards and wait for x2.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Card bosses hate me. Followed the guides did everything, every single summonbot didn't have a quest for me, so I gave up ;c
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Card bosses hate me. Followed the guides did everything, every single summonbot didn't have a quest for me, so I gave up ;c
Did you have the records?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, there is a particular mob killing which summons the summonbots! Now you need to have the records of the card bosses for that instance in your inventory. And then you can summon! Card bosses or the summonbots don't hate anyone, you might just be making a little mistake somewhere! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Well, there is a particular mob killing which summons the summonbots! Now you need to have the records of the card bosses for that instance in your inventory. And then you can summon! Card bosses or the summonbots don't hate anyone, you might just be making a little mistake somewhere! :)
Also good to mention that you cannot run any of the instances wined. The mobs you need to get the summonbot are connected to mobs that disappear once you wine an instance. Also, in order to actually summon the boss from the NPC, you need to have the record by making all 8 cards of one type of card boss and handing them in at the Land Elder under Quest Related.

Its quite easy to do card bosses like steroids said, I used to run 5 alts at once and get 5 summons every 2-3hours. I would bank a lot of EC once 2x rolled in and I could sell the SLS.