Epic Perfect World

cube of fate room 53 soccer game

Offline cealadaul

On room 53 something no mobs maybe ball i gott 3-4 time in a row 150k dmg on me after this that windows with back to city not disappears

Offline cealadaul

aa i forgat to say when i die there write kiled by and nothing no name of mobs or something :D

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
The GM said post it here Helpdesk so other GM's can see if they've seen this before. Have you tried relogging? Maybe open up a whole new client? I've had that along time ago.. Idr what I did to fix it.
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2013, 04:15 pm by ~Rin~

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :'( got thad to when i die in cube i just ask someone to kill me and itsq gone  or relog helps to

Offline Zuxtain

Like the others have said, simply relog and you'll be fine or you can just drag it to a corner and ignore it until you log off.

Offline cealadaul

my problem its not that windows  my problem its somethin and idk who kiled me :p

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
I think Soccer Room is a PVP zone ?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
I think Soccer Room is a PVP zone ?
most rooms in Cube are pvp zoned, So thats possible. I don't do cube as much but if I recall there is a mob that is supposed to attack you .-. Sometimes getting one shotted usually glitches that chat and doesn't show you what killed you. (this happens to me mostly when I lag)

I also think along time ago on normal servers the portal would kill people. This was along time ago though..

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
most rooms in Cube are pvp zoned, So thats possible. I don't do cube as much but if I recall there is a mob that is supposed to attack you .-. Sometimes getting one shotted usually glitches that chat and doesn't show you what killed you. (this happens to me mostly when I lag)

I also think along time ago on normal servers the portal would kill people. This was along time ago though..

Well mobs there cant 1 shot you :) I think its just a player

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Idk about all else, but to get rid of the window, can't you just die again?
I could be wrong but when it happened to me, I think I just got killed by something again and used the window and it went away?
(or maybe not ;v;)
(:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
portal would kill people

Its portal.. i do cube every day.. its not glitch.. when u near portal a bit over a portals border u die..

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Its portal.. i do cube every day.. its not glitch.. when u near portal a bit over a portals border u die..
I thought so, I recall it happening to me a couple of times in the past.

Offline Juggernaut

• I promise I'll forget what you did in the dark.
Never happened to me and I play squishiest classes in game. Idk how it could have a player either, hitting a barb 150k 2-3 times in a row without him even seeing you? Since when...
~Unnecessarily Witty and Beautifully Intellectual~

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
soccer room aint a pvp zone , some kinda glitch may be?  :-[