Epic Perfect World

Last few days 8+ hours a day without a GM?

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Unless during Christmas the number of seconds in a minute or minutes in a hour or the hours in a day changes, its the same time. As far as im aware, 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, and 24 hours in a day, all year round. But of course if that changes during Christmas please publish your work as you have made a marvelous discovery.

All that changes is the duration to Christmas, its now 19 days, as apposed to the 150 it was a while ago. Its not like you don't see it coming, unless of course you have no idea when Christmas is, and have failed to realize that its the same date every year, then those people can be excused as they have mental issues.
As much as i can agree to this, I can't 100% agree. Time sense may fool us a lot. We might think oh crap, the clothes are about to close, they just barely opened, or vise versa.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
As much as i can agree to this, I can't 100% agree. Time sense may fool us a lot. We might think oh crap, the clothes are about to close, they just barely opened, or vise versa.

Its human perspective that makes the time appear to go faster, but in reality it doesn't, which is what my argument is based off. That saying it comes faster, is false, because take away our perspective on it, the time moves at the exact same speed.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Thanks. Thought I was doing a good job. Guess not.
You want to do a better job? Come pk  :normal-8: :normal-12:

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
Thanks. Thought I was doing a good job. Guess not.

well im sorry but sheikah was online more than you, practicly through all zones and was talking more to people and socialized... so no wonder i like her more than you... sry

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
You want to do a better job? Come pk  :normal-8: :normal-12:

steroids you dont pk so quiet, go farm ksiti and vajra ;)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
steroids you dont pk so quiet, go farm ksiti and vajra ;)
I only pk with GMs  :normal-12: You players aren't noob enough to pk with me.
<- GM Slayer  :normal-35:

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Locking due to off topic
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$