Epic Perfect World

HELP

jessicat1

Is the dragon set better than the r8 set for pvp? and the dragon weapon is better than the r8 weapon? im confused

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Is the dragon set better than the r8 set for pvp? and the dragon weapon is better than the r8 weapon? im confused

It depends how your R8 looks like (stats), which class you are and so. In general good R8 > dragon but as I said it all depends on class and stats your r8 set has.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts

r8 armor beats dragon
for weapon... depends on class

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
r8 armor beats dragon
for weapon... depends on class
not always

Imagine a sin with magic on his gear instead of dex >.>

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i actually prefer dragon over rank 8.. but thats because u can drop endless amounts EC into it and never get lucky xD i did get lucky on my veno tho. shes HA using ha dragon gear and rank 8 pieces for mag def. my one weap has puri on it with +2 attk lvl and then my main weap has +20 attk lvl which is nice :3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Rank 8 is better than dragon because in dragon you're likely to have no chance against those in OP r8, if your r8 has decent stats you have more of a chance. It's not impossible though, but my dragon alts are always really bad defence and attack compared to my r8 ones.

r8 and dragon weapon are both useful, dragon usually for the chan/aps and r8 for the defence/attack level and puri/gof stat.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Even if you're stuck with useless stats on your r8, the set bonus grants more attack and defense levels than dragon gear.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Even if you're stuck with useless stats on your r8, the set bonus grants more attack and defense levels than dragon gear.
yes
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
i just looked at my =X Dragon set and compared to my almost insta ct r8 and im confused =P also i get way more attack with my dragon but faster ct with r8

i wasthinking of mixing my ct r8 with dragon =P and see if it works

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
i just looked at my =X Dragon set and compared to my almost insta ct r8 and im confused =P also i get way more attack with my dragon but faster ct with r8

true
i feel like i'm dead

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

If you mean magic attack, this happens because your r8 is a ct set thus lacking magic stats.

Whilst your dragon has more magic than ct, therefore higher magic attack.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
If you mean magic attack, this happens because you're r8 is a ct set thus lacking magic stats.

Whilst your dragon has more magic than ct, therefore higher magic attack.
So smart.. wow. Also your*
i feel like i'm dead

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
So smart.. wow. Also your*

My mistake.  :normal-12:

And such post farm, wow.

scatterer3

My mistake.  :normal-12:

And such post farm, wow.

wow
             such troll