Epic Perfect World

Money and equipments(problem solved)

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
So.. am new to the PW and i dont know where to farm, lvl, and what items should i get(try to get), and how to upgrade them, so am asking you, for those informations:
-how to level up fast from 110+
-how to farm and where to
-what eqs to get(buy) and how to upgrade them (you know, make them awsome).

I know am asking a lot but is i said, am new here, and these infos its gonna make it a lot easier to me  ;D
TNX A LOT

Last Edit: Dec 04, 2013, 01:57 pm by emma13

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
So.. am new to the PW and i dont know where to farm, lvl, and what items should i get(try to get), and how to upgrade them, so am asking you, for those informations:
-how to level up fast from 110+
-how to farm and where to
-what eqs to get(buy) and how to upgrade them (you know, make them awsome).

I know am asking a lot but is i said, am new here, and these infos its gonna make it a lot easier to me  ;D
TNX A LOT

How about you use the search button before making a thread? Tired of newcommers making spamming threads with questions that have been answered before.
i feel like i'm dead

Artifact

Level at Phoenix Valley.
Ever heard of the 'Search Button' ?

Offline Razvan

All this info is already here, you jut need to have a bit work reading it.

http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/

Have fun

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
tnx, and sorry cuz i posted this insted of serching it on my own  :P
i know now for next ime

Offline dell414

You guys maybe right about using the search function, however I'm pretty sure one person replying the same point is more than enough. Trying to get some post counts off it? It is because of threads like this it makes the forum looks much more active, no?

No, this kind of thread doesn't make the community looks retarded. In fact, if you guys would just give him a link or provide him some information to begin with, it would be so much better. The community will appear so much friendlier, and suitable for newbies to live in.

shiva2020

Just PM LadySeek and Doing Multi Run GV with her, so u can Level up faster and Get Enough EC to buy equipment..LOL ;) ;) ;)

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
All this info is already here, you jut need to have a bit work reading it.

http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/

Have fun

Man rude people, Phoenix valley is your best bet to lvl up. I would not recommend farming the 120 gear keep the 110 stuff till 130 then get that in chrono world, after you reach 140 I would get demonic gear and stick with that till you reach 150 and then turn it in to dragon. In the proccess of doing pv you should get a vast amount of coin and some ec to start you off if you have more questions pm me ingame Resolve Welcome to the server!!

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Man rude people, Phoenix valley is your best bet to lvl up. I would not recommend farming the 120 gear keep the 110 stuff till 130 then get that in chrono world, after you reach 140 I would get demonic gear and stick with that till you reach 150 and then turn it in to dragon. In the proccess of doing pv you should get a vast amount of coin and some ec to start you off if you have more questions pm me ingame Resolve Welcome to the server!!
I don't see the "rude", they're simply stating facts.
Which are absolutely true.

And the guides there explain things very, very well.
So I think a link to the guide to guides is actually quite good.

Welcome to server, btw.
(: