Epic Perfect World

New End Game Headgear?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
In general it would be nice to have more types of endgame gears

Revamping TT99 and normal r8 to 150 and having it for the end game would be awesome, and it's not only me who thinks that but w/e D:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Imo, implementing a ascended helm isn't necessary.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Really, I don't see how adding a single helmet would unbalance anything at all..

Offline Sombrero

actually, some people, for example, ASIANS.

Ok, some asians are not able to attend NW, I even got a friend from USA that works and study and he aint able either to attend NW in friday nor in sunday.

We even have had pinoys complaining about NW enchule time to be changed at least in one of the 2 days so the only way remaining for them to farm ascended gear is pve.

But you clearly didnt think that far away, say hello to your colon too :)) :))

Hence the increase in bh supply tokens. Congratulations on making an ass out of yourself.

In regards to the "op"comments...

Homaigod helm too stronk. I afraid of the idea of new possible head shell too. Halp us gns, we no wan such an obviously op thing. We no wan moar farming. We terrify of the aforementioned rare op rolls on gear and a helm.

People are retardedly scared of the idea. Even something as simple as different stat bonuses would make it worth having, without being "homaigodgametoobroken."

As for the reason people left PWI, funny... I had always assumed people left it because of how bank-breaking it is.
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2013, 04:14 pm by Sombrero, Reason: Adding sarcastic closing statement.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Really, I don't see how adding a single helmet would unbalance anything at all..
Some people are already damn near unkillable. Coming from a nuke, that's sad. But I would love to see some version of revamped helm/other ring be added. :s
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Hence the increase in bh supply tokens. Congratulations on making an ass out of yourself.

In regards to the "op"comments...

Homaigod helm too stronk. I afraid of the idea of new possible head shell too. Halp us gns, we no wan such an obviously op thing. We no wan moar farming. We terrify of the aforementioned rare op rolls on gear and a helm.

People are retardedly scared of the idea. Even something as simple as different stat bonuses would make it worth having, without being "homaigodgametoobroken."

As for the reason people left PWI, funny... I had always assumed people left it because of how bank-breaking it is.

I very clearly stated that a helmet on it's own wouldn't unbalance things. However it does add yet another component to stack up on certain builds.  Just because it's added gradually doesn't mean it's any less OP.

Also, I said it was one of the reasons people left PWI. Not the sole reason.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
pls giv helm game veri boring y farm 24/7 just to get better gear to pve need helm 1 2 3!!!!!!!!!@1 aaaaaa
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
Instead of focusin in new items, why don you max all your r8 stats. New item will bring QQ and lots of sht.
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Bad suggestion.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Instead of focusin in new items, why don you max all your r8 stats. New item will bring QQ and lots of sht.
Mine is maxed. Not to mention people QQ about stuff that's already in the game, R8 included.
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2013, 08:08 pm by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I got both ct and aps set, no reason to work on it further since i wont get better.
i feel like i'm dead

Angelring13

Wow people are quite negative, it was only a suggestion. I see no reason why more gear is a bad thing. Overpowered and lack of balance, people talk this way but when it comes down to it, skills and luck + a bit of effort into gear and there should be no problems taking people down. If its about certain classes being slightly better at taking other classes down, then gear or no, its not going to matter. That's in most games, and that balance, no matter how hard you try, is extremely difficult to obtain. It also gets smoothed around the edges when group PvP happens, such as 3v3, TW etc. Those advantages shrink when you add more people and especially on mass scale.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Wow people are quite negative, it was only a suggestion. I see no reason why more gear is a bad thing. Overpowered and lack of balance, people talk this way but when it comes down to it, skills and luck + a bit of effort into gear and there should be no problems taking people down. If its about certain classes being slightly better at taking other classes down, then gear or no, its not going to matter. That's in most games, and that balance, no matter how hard you try, is extremely difficult to obtain. It also gets smoothed around the edges when group PvP happens, such as 3v3, TW etc. Those advantages shrink when you add more people and especially on mass scale.
^. Give the endgames something to farm please. :C. It's not like its mandatory.

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
U kids know why epic stand stilll as no.1 pserver? Thats because they dont always release new shity item just like BLUE DRAGON and others. Originality keeps the game balance.
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
U kids know why epic stand stilll as no.1 pserver? Thats because they dont always release new shity item just like BLUE DRAGON and others. Originality keeps the game balance.
yes kid
i feel like i'm dead