Epic Perfect World

question about character ini

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
so i made my own custom ini for my veno.. now im not sure how i use it in game xD like where does it need to go for me to use it ect... any help pls? :3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
How To Edit Your Character File
1. Buy a Makeover Scroll. These can be bought at Gods Giving NPC.

2. Go to Cosmetic Master Yun in South City Arch. (532 , 633). Talk to Yun and select Makeover Service then drag and drop your Makeover Scroll into the slot and confirm.

3. Edit your character to as close as you want it to start off then in the Saved Presets box choose Save and give your preset a name such as “Origional” to save one you can go back to if you change something incorrectly. Save it again as a different name and use this one as the one you edit.

4. Go to the appropriate folder and find the file you saved as a preset.

PW Folder (whatever you named it for PWVG) > Element > userdata > character > customize

The following is a list of which folder names go to which Race, Class and Gender.

00 = Male BM
01 = Female BM
10 = Male Wiz
11 = Female Wiz
20 = Male Psychic
21 = Female Psychic
30 = N/A
31 = Venomancer
40 = N/A
41 = Barbarian
50 = Male Assassin
51 = Female Assassin
60 = Male Archer
61 = Female Archer
70 = Male Cleric
71 = Female Cleric
80 = Male Seeker
81 = Female Seeker
90 = Male Mystic
91 = Female Mystic

I wasn't really sure what you meant but is this any help?

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yep i got that part done :3 im just trying to find it in game is all.. i dont know how to do this. like do i somehow open the file while im in the make over room or? its been forever since i dont this and i cant remeber :(
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌸

• -
yep i got that part done :3 im just trying to find it in game is all.. i dont know how to do this. like do i somehow open the file while im in the make over room or? its been forever since i dont this and i cant remeber :(

Oh, use a makeover scroll at the cosmetic master and on the top left when you enter there will be saved files. Double click the name of the file you used to edit your ini.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
i found it ty :D now im confused as to why its not the cute eyes and the right color i wanted xD
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌸

• -
That's why i have 3477465 characters just for ini testing. That way you don't have to wait for the cool down of a scroll.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
That's why i have 3477465 characters just for ini testing. That way you don't have to wait for the cool down of a scroll.
You name hoarding with those chars too? >: (

On topic: They won't always look like what they "should", so you should just choose the preset and edit the preset right there (like open up notepad, edit preset, and click on preset again in makeover).
(:

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea im editing right now :3
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
oh does anyone happen to have any cute veno eyes presets they wouldnt mind sharing? :)
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌸

• -
You name hoarding with those chars too? >: (

Nopls. I swear i'm not. :'(

oh does anyone happen to have any cute veno eyes presets they wouldnt mind sharing? :)

Try this link: Click

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
thank you so much kera :D
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
thank you so much kera :D

Keraboo best 2k13/14
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
lol tangle your siggy makes me laugh xD
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Depends, are you online in game right now? ^^ I might show you my veno and see if you like her xD