Epic Perfect World

Block option on forum

Offline Chire

Can we get the Block option somehow on forum to block some people? I think that would be useful, less drama also and we don't have to look some peoples posts ._.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
that's kinda ignorant..your the one who clicks on the post or posts it so everyone can see..just ignore those who u can't stand..
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Chire

that's kinda ignorant..your the one who clicks on the post or posts it so everyone can see..just ignore those who u can't stand..
So I should not read some threads because someone who I hate commented? O.o Block option is not only for me. Its for everyone. Go figure.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Google this please. Meaning of the word IGNORE! and if you sit and hate people you don't know over internet well sorry to say, you're the one with problems.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Can we get the Block option somehow on forum to block some people? I think that would be useful, less drama also and we don't have to look some peoples posts ._.
I actually want to agree with this, because just like in game, there should be a block or ignore people list.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
If someone is posting offensive content or harassing you, whatever, you can report posts.

If you just don't like them, well jeez,  I don't like people too, you just live with it?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's already there...

My Profile =>  Modify Profile => Friend / Ignore List

Offline Juggernaut

• I promise I'll forget what you did in the dark.
:) And now this can be closed.
~Unnecessarily Witty and Beautifully Intellectual~

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Kinda like throw a dog a stick they going to get it, when they announced it 1k likes for the 7 days of x2 didn't take long for the 1k no one else woulda liked unless they get something out of it probably didn't think it only take a few days for the 1k lol but we did have the previous x2 not like it's a bad thing probably get another for christmas not to far from now

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Kinda like throw a dog a stick they going to get it, when they announced it 1k likes for the 7 days of x2 didn't take long for the 1k no one else woulda liked unless they get something out of it probably didn't think it only take a few days for the 1k lol but we did have the previous x2 not like it's a bad thing probably get another for christmas not to far from now
Wut does dis hev tu do wit dis post?
i feel like i'm dead

sorround

Google this please. Meaning of the word IGNORE! and if you sit and hate people you don't know over internet well sorry to say, you're the one with problems.

She didn't mention she's sitting behind her screen just hating on some specific person, did she? She only asked to get an easier way out of some people  *cough* like you *cough* that can't read for a damn second before going all wild on everyone.

It's way easier to hate someone just by the image they give you over the internet than in real life if you ask me,as in the internet, they can be the 4ssholes they want to be in real life but have no balls to do it. So it isn't as "pathetic" as you clearly implied with your post.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
"Someone who I hate commented." Ahahahaha, this so funny.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo