Epic Perfect World

Gender Change(point ticket) Suggestion

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Gender Bender Ticket or points ticket = 10 points
more information: add ticket at point shop so yah the ticket is tradeable (sell it or whatever) then when they want to make it points again just trade the ticket to the gm and he/she will add 10 points to your control panel (sell ticket for ec then the one who bought the ticket will trade it to the gm and tadah he can gender change or change name)
|since hard to find honest and not a scammer person when it comes to selling points or buying|

-only a suggestion no need to flame ty-
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
GMs can't alter people's points. And it would create a whole mess of trouble.

Unlike name changes, people shouldn't be wanting to change genders often or at all, so I think it is fine remaining as a dona item.

Gender change already creates trouble with the actual change and stuff, so I think further problems should be avoided.

I don't see why people can't just play the gender that they actually are and stay that way .-.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
I don't see why people can't just play the gender that they actually are and stay that way .-.
whats the point having alot of ec if you can't even waste it, that's one reason
why would we use money if we can just use game currency, that's second reason
well that's all i can say if gm can't do it that's fine either way.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This suggestion is technically not possible to realise, Points could be redeemed for anything in game, but it's not possible it the other way.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
So only way left is to find a trustfull person and give ec in hope of gender change,good luck.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I want gender change but I don't trust anyone  :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: