Epic Perfect World

Good Class for Solo Play

Offline Caligula

Hey im pretty new and have lvled a Barbarian to 150.
Im on the way getting a BM to 150 because you can do more things solo i think.
And how to level Archer fast? And Assasin?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Archers are, in my opinion, the slowest to level. Assassins you just need to pull mobs in PV, mire >subsea >rift to kill the mobs, makes leveling with them easy and painless (viva BP). The best solo gameplay you will get is most likely a sin since they can solo almost anything with demon spark combos.

Offline Caligula

in my opinion Wizzard was the worst in pv i played since.. with Barbar i just pulled 2 Times half pv and was done.. with bm its too very fast.. but dont know if bm is good... and barb is a bit lame in my sight and i really dont like gameplay of sin i prefer something like bm

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
in my opinion Wizzard was the worst in pv i played since.. with Barbar i just pulled 2 Times half pv and was done.. with bm its too very fast.. but dont know if bm is good... and barb is a bit lame in my sight and i really dont like gameplay of sin i prefer something like bm
you just gave yourself your own answer xD BM's are good if you understand them, They can go aps or dph Depending on what you want to do. All you have to know is timings on stuns, what your skills do and understand what skills need what weapon. You can farm with bm easy to considering they have a lot of AOE skills, Not to mention they're pretty tanky here.

Really every class can farm here, you just gotta know what you prefer. The only other tanky/Most aoed class is Seeker, But their skills can get rather confusing to some people. If you're not certain about the class I would say stick with bm so you can easily farm your alts/mains gears.

Offline Caligula

ok thank you i will level bm to 150

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Seeker is the answer