Epic Perfect World

About the cape.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
NO, i farm it then you go farm it too idc if ur lazy or bored of pve.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Don't make this damn cape easier to get, fix sot. And none of that "we're lucky to have that tm99 option at all", thats like giving someone a toy that doesn't work and expecting them to be happy about it. (Horrible simile i know) Finally close to getting the cape after 43 failed attempts at sot, so if these gold medals become tradeable, im buying every single one in the server and then ima post a live execution vid of selling them real nice and slow to a npc >:[

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Its really easy to farm. You see squads all the time, just join one. I used to think it was really difficult but its a lot easier than I thought.

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Cape mats are trade-able if you use the old method of wraith, halluci etc etc, the tokens of glory that you make at the end can be traded so its possible to sell people a cape haha.
Forever in love

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Its really easy to farm. You see squads all the time, just join one. I used to think it was really difficult but its a lot easier than I thought.

^This

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
Maybe not make mats tradeable, but do you know how hard it is to get people for runs? and the runs are pretty annoying aswell especially aba. and the thing that you need 12 runs each day that's stupid, you should be able to farm it and not divide it in 4 days because nobody wants to farm nowadays, you log on and see if someone wants to.

I'm talking about new players who have no one to farm with, ofcourse they quit when they can't get anyone to farm with, js.
Esok★

dickroman

Maybe not make mats tradeable, but do you know how hard it is to get people for runs? and the runs are pretty annoying aswell especially aba. and the thing that you need 12 runs each day that's stupid, you should be able to farm it and not divide it in 4 days because nobody wants to farm nowadays, you log on and see if someone wants to.

I'm talking about new players who have no one to farm with, ofcourse they quit when they can't get anyone to farm with, js.

u e welcome to farm easier old way 64/64/24/24 like older plaers did

and no pl is lame excuse, there r always ppl asking for it

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame

Let's just pretend this did happen. You act like 12 runs each day is too hard to do, but do you realize that the old way was actually a ton harder? People complained about it a ton, now that the GMs made it even EASIER to do, people are still complaining. People got their cape the old way, 64/64/24/24 and they survived? People have gotten their cape the new way too, it's not a big deal nor is it hard to do, it's only time consuming. This is the only way that some people will actually work for stuff. I hate PVE and even I got my cape after a year on the server. If this is put on the game, people won't have to work so hard for end game cape and old players will be extremely pissed since all THEIR own hard work is pretty much being given away easily now?

on a side note.
"people will quit when nobody will farm with them"? I survived farming alone without friends for quite sometime, so I don't understand that. Nor is it hard for a new player to join a faction, make friends, and have people to farm with them. So that part was absolutely stupid to add.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
So i was thinking why you don't make the cape mats tradeable, it is very annoying to farm it, it would easily attract more players if it was easier to gear, the cape farm attracts no one, if the items were tradeable you could atleast farm a bit and buy the mats with EC, maybe get the economy ingame on going, or maybe add the mats in event forge for event tokens, or maybe EC? idk anything the farming is just too damn much.

ty for read all. :smiley:

I don't really see any of this happening o.o

I see a lot of people asking for TM parties. It's a sexy robe, it attracts a lot of people. I've seen people with capes on more than one account. And we have new players every day that start farming it.

As for the economy, seems pretty strong to me. Yeah, bit of inflation lately, but that is due to greed and consecutive 2x periods.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
I don't really see any of this happening o.o

I see a lot of people asking for TM parties. It's a sexy robe, it attracts a lot of people. I've seen people with capes on more than one account. And we have new players every day that start farming it.

As for the economy, seems pretty strong to me. Yeah, bit of inflation lately, but that is due to greed and consecutive 2x periods.
Ahh so if it's x2, you can get 2 medals in 1 run? o.o

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Ahh so if it's x2, you can get 2 medals in 1 run? o.o

No o.o

2x only applies to drops (and spirit and exp), not quest rewards.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
No o.o

2x only applies to drops (and spirit and exp), not quest rewards.
Oh ok ok

crazy how Savagery shit on you

scatterer3

The new way of farming the TM cape is easy enough compared to the "old way". Or or or make it receive-able as soon as you enter the game for the first time with the message: "You won the game!" + credits afterwards  :normal-19:.

P.S. I do not have the TM cape yet, playing for over 1 year already, lazy ass'shieee... :tiger-2: :tiger-37:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Man I did 176 TM runs with the original method (+ 10 extras cuz I messed up while crafting  :normal-19: )

No one wants to hear how hard you think it is to do 48 runs.
I'm basically 40