Epic Perfect World

About the cape.

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
So i was thinking why you don't make the cape mats tradeable, it is very annoying to farm it, it would easily attract more players if it was easier to gear, the cape farm attracts no one, if the items were tradeable you could atleast farm a bit and buy the mats with EC, maybe get the economy ingame on going, or maybe add the mats in event forge for event tokens, or maybe EC? idk anything the farming is just too damn much.

ty for read all. :smiley:
Esok★

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
stupid idea +1

Vegas

So i was thinking why you don't make the cape mats tradeable, it is very annoying to farm it, it would easily attract more players if it was easier to gear, the cape farm attracts no one, if the items were tradeable you could atleast farm a bit and buy the mats with EC, maybe get the economy ingame on going, or maybe add the mats in event forge for event tokens, or maybe EC? idk anything the farming is just too damn much.

ty for read all. :smiley:
Agreed. Would be nice to just buy the stuff instead of wasting time in easy instances

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
lazy idiots.  (bump) My bad +1 so tobi won't QQ on skype
Last Edit: Dec 03, 2013, 12:40 am by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
lazy idiots.  (bump) My bad +1 so tobi won't QQ on skype
No. It's already extremely easy to get.. just time consuming. If you want to be geared within 20 minutes of playing, switch servers.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Vegas

No. It's already extremely easy to get.. just time consuming. If you want to be geared within 20 minutes of playing, switch servers.

What's the point of easymode time consuming farming? Don't you think that challenging, less time consuming farming is more fun?

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
What's the point of easymode time consuming farming? Don't you think that challenging, less time consuming farming is more fun?

agreed, the farming gets so boring, or atleast remove the damn leader stuff so that it takes 4 days, it's rare that people farm it anymore, so it's really hard to get a PT for it, so why not remove that cap or let the items be attained just a tiny bit easier.
Esok★

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
I'd like it but it depends on GMs or Agatio's response about this topic

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
3 reasons.. 1 yet another way for CS's to get something easy. 2 its not honestly all that hard to do just time consuming. and 3.. its 1 piece of gear that EC does not come into play with. the 1 item ppl actually have to really work for
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It is time consuming yes, but it's the only thing that needs some form of farm left.

Hint: I still need 21 Aba runs and 24 SOT runs, so not everyone has the cape. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline DevilKat

3 reasons.. 1 yet another way for CS's to get something easy. 2 its not honestly all that hard to do just time consuming. and 3.. its 1 piece of gear that EC does not come into play with. the 1 item ppl actually have to really work for

4-And because it ppl like me dont farme this shit for alts ;) (i just farme 1x and i do 64x64x24x24)
Give this for ec ppl are boring to farme

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
No. the only issue you should have is aba with being stunned 24/7 by petals. But all you need is a few apoths to get through it. SOT you can literally screw around and you'll get gold.. Some people don't get the robe because they ether don't have time, Don't have a squad or don't want to work for it. I see people forming squads all the time in world chat, Even world chatting yourself will get you a squad. It takes little to no effort to get it.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Ask for revamped, harder, tm's then. Honestly the cape can be farmed in under a day of work... Laziness.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:35 pm by ♪