Epic Perfect World

Suggestion for us PVE players

Offline xraduis

Hello anyone who is able to change the game. is it possible to add more bosses like the custom elites. or make more like the normal elites. and then also could you add some bosses that drop only high selling things, like old ec, ec, R8R mats, and things like that. but make them have 1billion HP or more and then they could even be 150billion hp. but doesnt have to be stupid strong like sleep and silence just beefy on defense and attack. also could you change all the mini bosses over to epic drops. like maybe let them spawn every hour and then do maybe 7-9 ec per drop and some HP pots that are better then the HP food?
also can we change a dungeon or two over to epic dungeons with world bosses in them. were we just run through and kill world bosses? and last thing is. would it be possible to add more phys/magic rings like the R8R ring. to give extra defense levels. and things like that. or adding in necklace upgrades. of all sorts and same for upgraded tomes? lv8s/lv9s/lv10s? im just looking for more things to fill my craving of pve farming with. cause TT and the same world bosses are getting stale they arent fun anymore its just ribstrike wolfs emblem and spark macro till death. i like a challenge thank you for your time!!

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Hello anyone who is able to change the game. is it possible to add more bosses like the custom elites. or make more like the normal elites. and then also could you add some bosses that drop only high selling things, like old ec, ec, R8R mats, and things like that. but make them have 1billion HP or more and then they could even be 150billion hp. but doesnt have to be stupid strong like sleep and silence just beefy on defense and attack. also could you change all the mini bosses over to epic drops. like maybe let them spawn every hour and then do maybe 7-9 ec per drop and some HP pots that are better then the HP food?
also can we change a dungeon or two over to epic dungeons with world bosses in them. were we just run through and kill world bosses? and last thing is. would it be possible to add more phys/magic rings like the R8R ring. to give extra defense levels. and things like that. or adding in necklace upgrades. of all sorts and same for upgraded tomes? lv8s/lv9s/lv10s? im just looking for more things to fill my craving of pve farming with. cause TT and the same world bosses are getting stale they arent fun anymore its just ribstrike wolfs emblem and spark macro till death. i like a challenge thank you for your time!!
LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Dude, we seriously dont need more pve, I dont even think that any piece of gear needs any more updates besides dragon Helm.

A lvl9/10 and so on tome would make things tooooooooooooooo overpowered.

There are different ways to farm nowadays: TT, PV, BH, NW, PVE events, PVP events, BQ, Nightscream... Idk, if you want a pve challenge, try perfecting your r8 gear. Since you are a sin, try getting 3x int on Chestplate or Daggers

Believe me, you will be entertained for a while  :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If you want a challenge in pve, play a class that doesn't require just spark > wolf emblem > rib strike > dead.

I suggest playing a wiz or another magic class that will take ages to farm on.  No, seriously, I have fun doing TT on my mystic!

Okay, this isn't entirely true, you can farm fairly quickly on magic classes, just won't ever beat a sin's speed...ever.

In all seriousness though, while I like both aspects of the game, we have enough pve to last for days.  As for adding new rings, won't happen for the sake of balance.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
----------------
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:36 pm by ♪

Offline FalconPunch

• Characters: FalconPunch
  • Faction: Tyrants
want pve? go back to pwi

Offline xraduis

@ Offline homu
Homora♡
Member+

i have more than enough ec that ill never use. i farm TT3-3 everyday like its cake, and the world bosses i kill every single world boss thats up on the main map, in morai, and in OHT including vicious, alantean, hell beast, and fairy tale.  and as 1 more thing i still havent seen a repsonce yet from the GMs/GMTs/devs so maybe it will happen who knows. maybe we could have super strong bosses and the new gear only add slaying/warding level so it wont pvp effective

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 02:35 pm by ♪

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline ~Talun~

Are you blind,...or just an idiot,....this is a PVE sever.....DUH.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If you want challenge in pve,go make 50 alts able for bh and do bh everyday,you will rq in 2-3 days i guess.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
If you want challenge in pve,go make 50 alts able for bh and do bh everyday,you will rq in 2-3 days i guess.
^
I can't stand just doing it with 3 alts.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Dude, we seriously dont need more pve, I dont even think that any piece of gear needs any more updates besides dragon Helm.

A lvl9/10 and so on tome would make things tooooooooooooooo overpowered.

There are different ways to farm nowadays: TT, PV, BH, NW, PVE events, PVP events, BQ, Nightscream... Idk, if you want a pve challenge, try perfecting your r8 gear. Since you are a sin, try getting 3x int on Chestplate or Daggers

Believe me, you will be entertained for a while  :)) :)) :)) :))
Lmao! Yea, try doing this, you'll indeed be entertained for "a while".
Better, try making a warsoul weapon by doing PvE (not buying warsouls from the NPC for EC).
Happy farming!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2