Epic Perfect World

Treasure map quest bug

Offline ImRay

I collected the chest to spawn the boss and it spawned inside the log. Cannot reach, cannot teleport to it, and it regens to full health every second. I expect full compensation for this. x2 Drop so it would be 6 of the thing it drops that turns into 24 EC each equaling 144 EC. IGN to mail to is Rootbeer.(As seen in picture)

Offline ImRay

Terrible help service... 48 EC when i should have had 144 EC. Can you not see the SS? Penguin King! Not the ones you gave.  >:(

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Terrible help service... 48 EC when i should have had 144 EC. Can you not see the SS? Penguin King! Not the ones you gave.  >:(
Go rage quit EPW now.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
You know you can lure the boss out of there right? And losing 50 ecs isn't such a big deal ijs.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
woow, can't believe you actually made a thread for this, and a post complaining about the help service. wow, i wanna shoot myself right now.
Do eeet Do eeet Do eeeeeeeeeeet xDDDDDDDDD j3j3j3j3j3
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
If something like this occurs, try to lure it out. If that doesn't manage to work (It sometimes won't come out), spark and take it down as fast as you can! Then hold the pick-up button to get your drops.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
jeez people on this server
you can farm it back...

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Considering your a sin you could of just ported into the mob and killed it, picked the drops and teleported out with a tele stone.. Thats what my friend used to do when his maps glitched like that  :rolleyes: