Epic Perfect World

Game Download

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
I Finished downloading it ._. I even left if open while I'm sleeping. HELP Pls

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Try unpack it with 7-zip. If it fails, you will have to re-download the client (torrent option preferred).

Braixen

Hm... looks corrupted/damaged or cancelled(stopped) unexpectedly during download.
Pretty much a known issue when it comes to Archieved files such as 7z, ZIP, RAR and so on.

• I'd suggest to try a different browser. I am using the latest Firefox and has never given me any download problems with setups, archieves, ISOs and so on.
    Maybe you should give it a try if you've used Internet Explorer for downloading it. It could be an Incompleet Archieve file...
  • Try the torrent download as Agatio has suggested in the post above. This gives less chances on file corrupting during download and even if your connection may fall away for a second and directly reconnected back to the peers. Try Utorrent or any other torrent programs to your likings.

*Note: It may cause massive lag to all computers that are connected to the same network as well as for you if downloading or uploading in max speed. This is a known issue when it comes to the Uploading speed as well as your connection type.(MBs your connection offers) There may even be a chance that you might not be able to surf on the internet until download has been paused or stopped, and Rarely can even cause some connections to go run away and back after a few seconds/minutes. If the problem is there, go to the following menu: Options > Preferences. Then click on "Bandwidth" option and limit the Upload speed there. (This may also nerf the downloading speed... only use this if your network is lagging badly during download and/or upload)

If the torrent is done downloading, I'd suggest to "STOP" the upload in order to save up your Uploading speed / network lags.

Good luck  :tiger-25:

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
I guess I'll redownload it, Tnx for info ;)

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
i cant fin anywhere how much space does the game take..... before i join you guys i want to know how much it takes so i organize my self  :))   
Tnx for epic server

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i cant fin anywhere how much space does the game take..... before i join you guys i want to know how much it takes so i organize my self  :))   
Tnx for epic server
around 7gb
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
Thanks for information  :P :P :D

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
Something else....
On the download page.. there are options like mirror 1,mirror2, torrent download,, if i go ahead for mirror 1 download, i only download from that link right? or do i have to download from otherlinks to?

Cant wait to start here ^-^

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Something else....
On the download page.. there are options like mirror 1,mirror2, torrent download,, if i go ahead for mirror 1 download, i only download from that link right? or do i have to download from otherlinks to?

Cant wait to start here ^-^

You only have to download one of the links. The first three (the mirrors) are direct downloads, then the torrent is a faster way.

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
well i downloaded the game, i extracted but i cant find any files to install the game. and when i started launcher it didnt work and its extracting again now, what do i do? :-[

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
so i extracted it to new folder( i opened downloaded file , i marked epicpw folder and i press extract to folder that i created). what do i do after extract?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
so i extracted it to new folder( i opened downloaded file , i marked epicpw folder and i press extract to folder that i created). what do i do after extract?

Run the patcher (epw folder>patcher>patcher.exe) so your client can auto update to the current version then log on ^-^

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
any suggestions how long it should take?
and ty for halp  ;D   

*nvm, its going fast*

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
GM, you can lock this thread now ^_^ already playing right now