Epic Perfect World

ANY Internet Cafe Have EPW in Dasmarinas Cavite PH?

Insanity

any forum pk, since nobody dare in game pk

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
I fixed that for you. Honestly, if you're going to steal Paul's sad attempt at an insult, at least say it properly.

Stop holding your cuntry back. (Left out the 'o'  onpurpose, figured I'd let you know that, Poortugal. PS: Guess where I put the missing 'o')
Major Abu Ali Bin Salami says this guy beats Mr. Bean.

Don'tMAD ALL.

-Allahu Akbar.
-Major Abu Ali Bin Salami.
-Soldier of General Khaled Ibn Al Waleed.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Insanity

I fixed that for you. Honestly, if you're going to steal Paul's sad attempt at an insult, at least say it properly.

Stop holding your cuntry back. (Left out the 'o'  onpurpose, figured I'd let you know that, Poortugal. PS: Guess where I put the missing 'o')

was this a joke attempt, or an insult attempt, wtf retarded people these days

you are too boring not worth trolling i go sleep bb u are bad

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Lol, american try talk, esok though. And since we're talking about countries, at least the rates of obesity in my country aren't as high as in yours. Isn't that right, United States of Obesity?  :))

And yes, my English is a bit shady. Maybe because it's not my native language. Just a guess. Though.
Like he can speak more languages than one. Hell...he's american, he can't even speak proper english.  :normal-3:

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Lol, american try talk, esok though. And since we're talking about countries, at least the rates of obesity in my country aren't as high as in yours. Isn't that right, United States of Obesity?  :))

And yes, my English is a bit shady. Maybe because it's not my native language. Just a guess. Though.

Murica!! <3 mittens

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Locking this, irrelevant and insults. No point in cleaning if noone is going to be helpful.