Epic Perfect World

I don't Understand this...

Offline LiquidNitro

• Beginner
so.... yesterday.... i had my sin figured out the gear and everything was good for me with Full R8 and dragon dags i had a base of 2.5 and with the relentless courage Genie skill my Aps was decent. well today i logged in and his base was 2.22 and i have not changed anything... the only thing i got that was new was my R8 Recast Ring.. can anyone help?  :sad:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Are your gears equipped exactly the same? What stats do you have on your R8? Also do you have a new robe equipped? Do you have the right tome? I know these are obvious questions but we all overlook some of these things sometimes. List what your char has on and there'll be someone on here who can figure out whats missing (which is -0.05 int from what I can tell).

Offline LiquidNitro

• Beginner
Yes my gears are exactly the same i have the -0.05 robe, the Pan Gu tome i have double -0.05 on my r8 wrists and the dragon daggers give -0.10 and for the past week ive been 2.50 base and when i switched to my Dragon chest i had 3.33 base , when i switch to the dragon chest its still 3.33 base BUT for the past week its ben 2.50 base with FULL R8 and i don't know what happened... a buff wouldn't last for a week... i know if i got a -0.05 interval on my chest it would be 2.50 base but it was even before that so i just don't understand it :\

Offline DevilKat

Just can say if you use -5 on rob -5 on tome -10 on wrists and dragon dagger your aps is 2.22 and not 2.5 so get hapy you play 1 week overpower :P