Epic Perfect World

UI mods

rainlu

So i have seen some screenshots of pwi with different UI's, so makes me wonder if it's possible to do change them.
And anyone was thinking about the idea of trying to customize your own UI ?
if you have found a way how to make it post it here please.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I know there is a way to revert back to the original UI from years ago, however I've never bothered of doing it myself. I am however interested in seeing others. I've only seen the current + old UI's.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
So i have seen some screenshots of pwi with different UI's, so makes me wonder if it's possible to do change them.
And anyone was thinking about the idea of trying to customize your own UI ?
if you have found a way how to make it post it here please.
I don't have or know of any custom UIs but if you want to change the UI into the old version (1.3) go into Element > Userdata >Systemsettings.ini and under Theme change to 0.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I don't have or know of any custom UIs but if you want to change the UI into the old version (1.3) go into Element > Userdata >Systemsettings.ini and under Theme change to 0.
I personally like the old UI, But if I recall it does have bug issues with chats sometimes.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I personally like the old UI, But if I recall it does have bug issues with chats sometimes.
Yes, it also shrinks icons, you would need to change the resolution along with the new-old UI.