Epic Perfect World

Mysidia reforming...again

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Who We Are:

If the name sounds familiar, it's because we have been around for a while.  Due to some rl issues, it went on a sorta hiatus.  All (for the most part) is good now.

Mysidia (yes the name is Final Fantasy-related) was founded by Escorian, and co-founded by his gender-bending irl wife, Mikau.  Since then, Mikau has taken the reins.  We are a faction focused on being a family.  A family that is dysfunctional most days, but lovable all days. We are focused on all aspects of the game, from PvE, to PK, to NW, to just messing around.  The idea is to have fun.  We play a game to have fun, right? Okay then.

We are recruiting active players of all walks that are at least level 130.  We do take sins and seekers (for now), as long as you're 130+.  If you aren't 130, but no more than 5 levels away, then I may make an exception.  130's easy to get, but it gets lonely adventuring alone.

We are also currently looking for officers.  We could really use some active officers as well.

Rules:

-It goes without saying, but some people don't understand that in order for a faction to thrive, it needs active members.  I understand rl comes first, but you should at least log in a couple of times a week to let us know you're alive.  Members get cleaned out regularly for inactivity.

-Be nice! You don't have to like everyone, but keep your petty drama out of faction chat.

-English only in faction chat.  I only know two languages, English and New Yorker.  If you're gonna insult me, do it in either of languages.

-Don't beg.  Beggars are frowned upon.  Don't try and seduce me either.  I'm a woman playing a male character, and I'm also married.

(full list of rules on our website--it's not much longer, I swear!)

I'm sold.  Where do I sign up?!

PM one of our current active officers in game.

Mikau/Nama
Murcas

I am open to forum inquiries in case I'm not online on any of my characters.  Skype too if you have one of those (sorry, I don't show nudes). 

Also, there is our website.  mysidiaepw.shivtr.com
<3 Hope to see you soon!
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2014, 02:34 pm by Mikau

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Artifact

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Aw I remember being there aaaaages ago

gl c:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Aw I remember being there aaaaages ago

gl c:

I remember you too!

Anyways, bumping because we are currently looking for officers who are active, loyal, and willing to help rebuild with me.  I can't do it all! :D  I promise you songs and I won't get pissed at you due to my lack of caffeine!

Stay Classy.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I remember you too!

Anyways, bumping because we are currently looking for officers who are active, loyal, and willing to help rebuild with me.  I can't do it all! :D  I promise you songs and I won't get pissed at you due to my lack of caffeine!
Aw, sorry, already helping Convinced :<

Offline Nyana

• Beginner
I joined this faction a few days ago and have to say I feel very comfortable here.  This is gonna turn out to be a nice place to be :)

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Best of luck on rebuilding.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Modified first post with our current active recruitment officers.

Stay Classy.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I suppose I'll just bump this here, because Mysidia is going through its 2nd reincarnation.

Stay Classy.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

EricaMurcas

"Like the sun we will live and die,

And then ignite again!"
Lyrics from -Sound Garden "Live to Rise"

Notice: We have some planning to do, but I'm going to try some experiments and see how they work out. If you choose to participate in them, please give me feedback. Like I said, it will be a bit, but once we're all set good things will happen. :D

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.

Stay Classy.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Love how the guild sounds & pretty sure others think so too, such an original way of describing and putting everything together. Anyway, best of luck regrowing!

EricaMurcas

Chuck Norris created Mysidia(Not really..)...>.> He built it with his super powers (are we still talking about Chuck Norris?) Then my joke is through. Then you have permission to--- *gets everything thrown at him* NOT THE KITCHEN SINK!

System Message: You have died and we are trolling you, you'll never revive again. Bwa ha ha!

(I just woke up, so I am a bit nuts.)