Epic Perfect World

https://www.facebook.com/EpicPerfectWorld

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Oh itsk 1k already :D

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
It's not the 2x event that kills pk lol.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
pvp is dead because people only know how to come full buffed iron knife and spark everything to death. Also including 2v1 or 10v1. Its the communities fault that pk is "dead".
+1 Its gotten to the point where if you want to have some sort of lengthy pk, you need a fully buffed EP slave squad. Players killed pk and they continue to do so all the while complaining.

Also, why so many complaints over 2x? 2x = more ec = better gears = more chances of people pking. Thats the whole point to farming for people who are in it for the PvP. 8-10k WS Belts? 5-7k Cube Necks? 2k Tomes? 1-1.2k 200k Rep? limitless r8 costs? That's very pricey for newbies and these 2x events encourage them to actually get those items and not give up and move to 123 gear servers.

Offline Sombrero

+1 Its gotten to the point where if you want to have some sort of lengthy pk, you need a fully buffed EP slave squad. Players killed pk and they continue to do so all the while complaining.

Also, why so many complaints over 2x? 2x = more ec = better gears = more chances of people pking. Thats the whole point to farming for people who are in it for the PvP. 8-10k WS Belts? 5-7k Cube Necks? 2k Tomes? 1-1.2k 200k Rep? limitless r8 costs? That's very pricey for newbies and these 2x events encourage them to actually get those items and not give up and move to 123 gear servers.

This just smashed the complaints about 2x.

Ennaoj

is x2 on going?

Offline Chire

This.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Sombrero

A friend of mine had an idea involving everyone unliking the facebook page because we weren't given what was promised of us, due to a handful of people complaining. lol

But yeah, as stated... with how expensive our economy is present date, new players need these events to stand a chance.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
The prices are going up drastically since all of these 2x's. When 2x spam is over (I'm guessing we'll have another 2x in christmas, too), what does  that leave newer players with - when everyone now could farm a lot of ec and price things high, they won't have that opportunity.

Then again, it'll probably be higher than it is now. Future 25k ws belts, k.

Fun.

Offline ~Talun~

Well to this i say if you want pk so bad there's always Storm,....this is a PVE sever NOT a PvP,.....look in the right upper corner....oh you see that,...that's  the BLUE safety button ,....so if you think we all PK,...your wrong,..there's more to this game then that,.....and if its all about pk...WRONG....some of us enjoy other things in the gaming,...and the farming, questing "etc"...i personally would like the 7 day as we was promised,......so if its going to be like that i do agree on the DISLIKE on Facebook.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
some of us enjoy other things in the gaming,...and the farming, questing "etc"

what quests are there to do besides culti and morai?

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
There may be less pk, but there is also less drama.
People enjoy pve, farming building up gears and characters. I do not see anything bad about it.
I would say, there is enough pk. People complain about 2x? In other words people say: "if you won't take our crap and drama , we are going to prevent you from farming. Spamming red letters 24/7 and reducing 2x event from 7 to 2 days, is just not right (In my opinion 4-5 days would be perfect). If it happens, that there will be few 2x events within weeks, so what, let it be. There have been periods with months  without any 2x events.
if you people want pk, then do not all join 1-2 strongest faction and search for pk. People have always been cowardly like that, biggest factions always avoided each other, barely had any TWs against each other. Keep a balance and you will have your pk.

Offline Sombrero

The prices are going up drastically since all of these 2x's. When 2x spam is over (I'm guessing we'll have another 2x in christmas, too), what does  that leave newer players with - when everyone now could farm a lot of ec and price things high, they won't have that opportunity.

Then again, it'll probably be higher than it is now. Future 25k ws belts, k.

Fun.

Prices were going up prior to 2x, and they continued to go up after last 2x. Don't blame 2x for humanity's natural urge to be greedy.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Prices were going up prior to 2x, and they continued to go up after last 2x. Don't blame 2x for humanity's natural urge to be greedy.
^this. And its also the players stupidity to buy for a outragous price. (I literally saw a warsong belt trying to be sold for 20k+. Pft, I'd rather pve for a few hours...)

Offline grimmrock

Hi

How many hours left of x2?

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Hi

How many hours left of x2?

As of me posting this, I believe there is around 6-7 hours left.