Epic Perfect World

voting problems......

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
just went to vote.. first time today.. and now wont be able to get any cubi because the pages didnt want to load they were just blank.. anyone else having this???  :'(
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Hello, follow the link and please read it carefully. ^-^

http://panel.epicpw.com/voting-info.php

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea i know all that hun.. been playing for awhile, not voting from any other account.. but there was no click here link like it says if the page doesnt refresh.. the page was just blank white...
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I said read it carefully. ;)

'If the Gold still doesn't come, please make new post in our helpdesk section using your forum account and you will receive help.'

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
oh teehee srry. yea i will have to look as im not sure what i had since i voted last night and hadnt been on game till a bit ago.
artwork done by me ^^