I love your image, it's really well made. Good luck with your guild. c:

Artifact

I love your image, it's really well made. Good luck with your guild. c:
Thanks kera, i like it too.

i did make it, but still. I'm amazing

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well I already see my friend as an officer. You're gonna get a lot of new players (so get ready to answer noob questions), rank-beggers ("Sir, can you promote me?") and of course, item-beggers ("Sir, do you have a dragon LA set? Can you give it to me? I will pay you in a week. Sir, please.") Also, I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but, female chars might seduce you for the director position....again, not sure if this is common but I was really creeped out when this happened to me.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Sounds like a nice faction wish you all the luck with it
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Min

• Blink~~
  • Shave my shoes
Well I already see my friend as an officer. You're gonna get a lot of new players (so get ready to answer noob questions), rank-beggers ("Sir, can you promote me?") and of course, item-beggers ("Sir, do you have a dragon LA set? Can you give it to me? I will pay you in a week. Sir, please.") Also, I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but, female chars might seduce you for the director position....again, not sure if this is common but I was really creeped out when this happened to me.
XD So true

Artifact

Ahh, well i didnt have beggers now.
The director is from the same country i am so we can discuss real good in our main language.
But i will be aware of rank/item beggers.
Thanks anyway!

Sounds like a nice faction wish you all the luck with it
Thanks Night!

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Ahh, well i didnt have beggers now.
The director is from the same country i am so we can discuss real good in our main language.
But i will be aware of rank/item beggers.
Thanks anyway!
Thanks Night!
Ah, well make sure you don't speak much in foreign languages. Stick to English in faction chat. People might leave if they get frustrated for not understanding your language.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Ah, well make sure you don't speak much in foreign languages. Stick to English in faction chat. People might leave if they get frustrated for not understanding your language.
Ryuboo best, always listen to him

Artifact

Ye, we only talk in our own language in pm haha.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Ye, we only talk in our own language in pm haha.

I only think it's common sense to speak english in fac chat, unless you make a fac that's for that language only. I honestly prefer speaking different languages in PM's ^^

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
Good luck. Soon i come and look up IG
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Good Luck fellow player! :normal-42: :tiger-40: :monkey-42:
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Faction pls.
Itens pls, sir pls.
Officer pls pls sir pls pls.

On topic.

Good luck with your faction. :3

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Exec sir pls.......I hot sexi thai ladyboy sir pls u buy??

Imnotsrs