Epic Perfect World

Percentage of Purify Spell?

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
Anyone know's what is % of purify to work??
I everyone else gets purify after 5,6,7 hits... I get 100+ hits in pk... no purify??? wtf server?!?!

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
No idea of the %, but not as often as I wish.... :P

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
it seems high for people trying to kill the person, it seems low for the person using purify weap.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:14 pm by Alexithymia

Offline WinAllDay

• Love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage.
  • Characters: WinAllDay WinEveryDay Ect
  • Faction: Devils
then alot of people have very good luck then :/

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My troll stick (aka my puri wand that I didn't even want) on my mystic has never procced.  Ever.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
My troll stick (aka my puri wand that I didn't even want) on my mystic has never procced.  Ever.
Same with my pataka. The proc rate is somewhere between 5-10% I believe. Some people get all the procs and some get none. Viva la RNG.

Opulence

I think it is somewhere around 8%.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
My friend and I did a test on this a few years ago on PWI with the R8r weapons. The proc rate has several different variations, one of them being based on damage taken. We found that the lower the damage, the less the weapon would proc. However as the damage increased, the more the weapon would begin to proc. We ended up coming to the conclusion that it's about 7-9% to proc with average damage. However, this was all just a test, and I'm not for sure whether or not it's the same here.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
My friend and I did a test on this a few years ago on PWI with the R8r weapons. The proc rate has several different variations, one of them being based on damage taken. We found that the lower the damage, the less the weapon would proc. However as the damage increased, the more the weapon would begin to proc. We ended up coming to the conclusion that it's about 7-9% to proc with average damage. However, this was all just a test, and I'm not for sure whether or not it's the same here.

What a load of crap, if only you knew the amount of times purify spell has procced when I've used whirlwind..

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
What a load of crap, if only you knew the amount of times purify spell has procced when I've used whirlwind..

Hey, I'm just stating our own findings. I did state it was just a test, it could be wrong.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
My Pataka rarely procs. In nw carrying the flag I have about 20 people stunning/hitting me. aps and all, and it procs purely on luck imo. Sometimes it does it a lot sometimes it doesn't. It just all depends. It will infact proc with people hitting you with aps, Ofc thats obvious though.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
i get purify more times in bh tt 1-3 while running from mobs then in 30 mins of mass pk
sad life

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Mine procs more in pk than getting hit by tons of mobs. Maybe its broken.  :-[

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If I'm not mistaken the r8r purify is something like 5%.

However, on PWI the r9rrr weapon purifies seem to proc WAY more than any r8r so it may simply be configurable and/or weapon dependant.