Epic Perfect World

Work in Progress

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I heard twilight books were good and the movies really destroyed it. But I don't know.
Ehh...
I don't really know either, but IMO, the Twilight books suck too.

Admittedly, I only read the first 1/8 or so of the book, dropped it, picked it up and got to around 1/6 or 1/5 of the way through.. (Of the first book), then skipped to the ending, read a few pages, and stopped. And admittedly, that was a few years ago //hell I might try again to see how much I can make/force myself to read...//...but it seriously sucks. //
In my opinion at least. //And I don't normally stop reading books-sometimes I postpone but nope I just stopped reading Twilight because of how horrid it was. Urgh, the entire book is just... :tiger-20: :tiger-20: :tiger-31: :tiger-31: :tiger-28: :tiger-28: :monkey-31: :monkey-31: :monkey-31: :monkey-31: :monkey-31:
//Note: I can read a crap ton of history and textbooks and not even think of stopping much. '-' //

Very offtopic sorry D:
Also: It's been like more than a week than the OP has even logged on or something o.o
(:

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Ehh...
I don't really know either, but IMO, the Twilight books suck too.

Admittedly, I only read the first 1/8 or so of the book, dropped it, picked it up and got to around 1/6 or 1/5 of the way through.. (Of the first book), then skipped to the ending, read a few pages, and stopped. And admittedly, that was a few years ago //hell I might try again to see how much I can make/force myself to read...//...but it seriously sucks. //
In my opinion at least. //And I don't normally stop reading books-sometimes I postpone but nope I just stopped reading Twilight because of how horrid it was. Urgh, the entire book is just... :tiger-20: :tiger-20: :tiger-31: :tiger-31: :tiger-28: :tiger-28: :monkey-31: :monkey-31: :monkey-31: :monkey-31: :monkey-31:
//Note: I can read a crap ton of history and textbooks and not even think of stopping much. '-' //

Very offtopic sorry D:
Also: It's been like more than a week than the OP has even logged on or something o.o
I only read about two chapters of the first book, it was okay but then I stopped reading since it wasn't even mine and I got a bit bored. I watched all the movies and they were just.... no. I only liked the last movie at the ending u.u

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
wew am i the only person who watched all the twilight movies? e.e imo its kinda bad at the start but its getting better at the end
theres taylor lautner omfg i like watching him shirtless <3

anyway on topic : MAKE HER A DAMN MERMAID ijs
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
I read all the books and seen the movies. Movies = shit. books = meh, okay.
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I only read about two chapters of the first book, it was okay but then I stopped reading since it wasn't even mine and I got a bit bored. I watched all the movies and they were just.... no. I only liked the last movie at the ending u.u
wew am i the only person who watched all the twilight movies? e.e imo its kinda bad at the start but its getting better at the end
theres taylor lautner omfg i like watching him shirtless <3

anyway on topic : MAKE HER A DAMN MERMAID ijs
I read all the books and seen the movies. Movies = shit. books = meh, okay.

All Twilight sucks
Not even literature

Okay the end
(:

Offline PlumSauce

All Twilight sucks
Not even literature

Okay the end
Yus the end. Back to topic: Um for "mythical creatures" make her like, an alien or something. No angsty teenagers allowed. -.-
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
All Twilight sucks
Not even literature

Okay the end
hetalia sucks huehuehue,fairy tail better gf <3

yaoi<3

Offline PlumSauce

OOOOOOO sumbody gonna get hurt reallll bad. *hides in corner* You're gonna get it >:3
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
You crazy bro? '-'

very offtopic sorry but srsly
this makes me frage so much
(:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
You crazy bro? '-'

no i'm not :c, i'm lunatic ty, also attack on titan better <3

on topic, that mythical creature shud be mermaid '-'
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2013, 03:21 am by Angel<3

yaoi<3

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
no i'm not :c, i'm lunatic ty, also attack on titan better <3
Them crazy psychopaths.
(:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
Them crazy psychopaths.

:c naww i mean hetalia is okish but imo attack on titan better D:,plus hetalia yaoi veri bad

on topic, mermaid pelis o.o
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2013, 03:39 am by Angel<3

yaoi<3

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
:c naww i mean hetalia is okish but imo attack on titan better D:,plus hetalia yaoi veri bad

on topic, mermaid pelis o.o
Hetalia better.
End of story.
(: