I'm sorry, but LOL. I can't breathe. :'(

You aren't sorry. Don't lie gn  :normal-9:
(^:

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
You can smack me for trashtalking if I can smack you for every gif you post, lets see who gets smacked more.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
LMAO .. FKN GOLD !!
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Asians.. Asians everywhere.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
where is Vimal korean black boy????

okay this alamat

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
Hardcore gaming

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
so try hard and they all suck so sad

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
And why is it you people have to make a post like this, Racist?  Why even make fun of a group of people when you are playing a game that was created in Asia, not to mention pretty much almost everything you use is made in Asia...  Or is it you have to boost your own self esteem by targeting a group of people i guess its typical tho for todays society.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
And why is it you people have to make a post like this, Racist?  Why even make fun of a group of people when you are playing a game that was created in Asia, not to mention pretty much almost everything you use is made in Asia...  Or is it you have to boost your own self esteem by targeting a group of people i guess its typical tho for todays society.
are you s2ped
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
The point most these people i think are trying to make is the fact most asians will gather in the dozens on epw and yet they still don't have power despite the fact that they PvP all in 3 factions as one big faction. Also most of the hate doesn't come from real life. it's from in-game were allot of asians even pinoys will jack prices really high to set a bad standard for items. however americans can be to blame also for high pricing and bad PvP..
Allot of americans and just english speaking players in general split up into too many small factions and don't even really help there fellow members.. from what i can see non american guild will boost there whole guild up in PvE and help them get geared then mass pk. this is something english speaking guilds don't do too much solo pride from playing pwi with help i guess. but either way in a sense asian's = profit hoars/good gear , all others = bad guild/bad gears.

Only a opinion whether it's bias or not idc i just tell it like i see it.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
they ARE actually playing PW xDD
they are playing either ether saga or loong... that is not pw... notice the skillbars covering the whole bottom of the client underneath chat.  :pig-27:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
they are playing either ether saga or loong... that is not pw... notice the skillbars covering the whole bottom of the client underneath chat.  :pig-27:
no, they're playing pw. Look at face icon and chat
i feel like i'm dead