Epic Perfect World

Hotkeys Help

Offline Zuxtain

So I accidentally pressed V which is the shortcut to cycle through your skill bars on the skill bar group that is defaulted with the F1-F8 hot keys. Before I pressed it, I could have 3 separate skill bars, but now I only have 2 skill bars meaning even if I open all three, when I add one skill to the bottom bar, it will appear in one of the other top bars. It's really hard to explain. How do I make it so I have 3 separate skill bars again that will allow me to place different things on it again?

Many thanks,
-VHk

Artifact

There are some arrows on that bar. Press them.

Offline Zuxtain

There are some arrows on that bar. Press them.

Those arrows cycle through the 2 skill bars on top. But before I somehow screwed it up, you could have 3 independent skill bars

Offline Zuxtain

Oh nevermind. I just logged onto my other computer and moved things here and there and it magically went back

Artifact

Oh nevermind. I just logged onto my other computer and moved things here and there and it magically went back
Haha awesome! goodjob ^^

Offline Zuxtain

Haha awesome! goodjob ^^

Although, would you happen to know if I can set hot keys for the skill bars on top? Would love to have more hot keys available :3

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Although, would you happen to know if I can set hot keys for the skill bars on top? Would love to have more hot keys available :3
You can set skills on those but cant assign a specific key to them, unless you use the v or tab key to move the keybars around. Also, try locking your skillbars in order to prevent them shifting around (the circle on the side of the skillbar that is filled in/clicked, un-clicking it will lock the bar so that it wont move).

Offline Zuxtain

You can set skills on those but cant assign a specific key to them, unless you use the v or tab key to move the keybars around. Also, try locking your skillbars in order to prevent them shifting around (the circle on the side of the skillbar that is filled in/clicked, un-clicking it will lock the bar so that it wont move).

Dang. Would be so awesome to be able to have more skills on hotkeys. Thanks so much for the info :)