Epic Perfect World

Poll

Try and bring back tail changing colors? but this time for all tails?

Yes
11 (57.9%)
No
1 (5.3%)
If it can be done , yes
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: Dec 12, 2013, 10:29 pm

Changing tail colors ?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I'm not entirely sure, considering the form is based on a skill. Though there are multiple form skills now, the idea does have a chance. Though it may be too complicated to implement for what it does, even if it is possible. On top of that, animations would have to be considered and edited with new forms as well.

I essentially wanted to create new presets under different colors to give more customization options but attempts have failed so far. The most I could do at this point is fix Lion Barb skin so it's not so hideous and change the Cat Veno ears and tail so they actually match. I wanted to change fox form a while back but it might be best to keep it as is to avoid people not liking a major change.

Ah, yeah I thought it would be complicated. I guess the best way in doing it is maybe making a custom transform skill for the two classes? The lion barb needs a plastic surgeon (its skin is the color of vomit). Either way, these things aren't really that important so dont sweat it too much, lovely Echo plis make me a black veno form :normal-8:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Ah, yeah I thought it would be complicated. I guess the best way in doing it is maybe making a custom transform skill for the two classes? The lion barb needs a plastic surgeon (its skin is the color of vomit). Either way, these things aren't really that important so dont sweat it too much, lovely Echo plis make me a black veno form :normal-8:
That would have to take a lot of consideration. The form change itself is probably easy, it's the skill animations that would probably take time. Though I've seen it done before, just have to have a stock of animations at hand. Yeah, I never liked the skin on the Lion Barb, not sure what they were thinking when they made it. Either way, I have a full list of things that probably require more of my attention, plus I forgot the holidays were REALLY close. I might need to work on that XD

p.s.
Only you'd be able to see it :c

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
That would have to take a lot of consideration. The form change itself is probably easy, it's the skill animations that would probably take time. Though I've seen it done before, just have to have a stock of animations at hand. Yeah, I never liked the skin on the Lion Barb, not sure what they were thinking when they made it. Either way, I have a full list of things that probably require more of my attention, plus I forgot the holidays were REALLY close. I might need to work on that XD

p.s.
Only you'd be able to see it :c
I would be able to live with that c:

But you have far more important things to deal with first, these are just trivial matters.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I would be able to live with that c:

But you have far more important things to deal with first, these are just trivial matters.

I have to see how much holiday stuff we're going to be doing ;c

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion