Epic Perfect World

Best for pve sin demon or sage?

Offline grimmrock

Seeing as this is a PvE related question, this is the best answer.
[/color]

Ok thanks ill invest in divine since im pve sin.

Btw i just stealth soloed fb89 (eden) for my cultivation  and got my demon spark.

Im on the next part (abbadon) and wondering if  i can solo it and the rest of the quest line for my 3rd fairy?
Some info on my sin.

143 sin
2 aps
48%crit
demonic daggers.

Oh and incase anyone is wondering why i dont simply purchase my fairy for 4g (too broke atm to just buy it and need the gold for more important stuff).

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

Ok thanks ill invest in divine since im pve sin.

Btw i just stealth soloed fb89 (eden) for my cultivation  and got my demon spark.

Im on the next part (abbadon) and wondering if  i can solo it and the rest of the quest line for my 3rd fairy?
Some info on my sin.

143 sin
2 aps
48%crit
demonic daggers.

Oh and incase anyone is wondering why i dont simply purchase my fairy for 4g (too broke atm to just buy it and need the gold for more important stuff).
You can solo it no problem.

Offline grimmrock

You can solo it no problem.

Sweet!

Just soloed abbadon with no issues, hopefully finish it all now XD

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

Sweet!

Just soloed abbadon with no issues, hopefully finish it all now XD
the only trouble you'll have is during Celestial cultivation in which you need to enter and do GV. You will need a pt for that for sure.

Offline grimmrock

the only trouble you'll have is during Celestial cultivation in which you need to enter and do GV. You will need a pt for that for sure.

Damn :/ so cant stealth solo it?  :-X

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:06 pm by Alexithymia

Offline grimmrock

it's not like a normal instance

you have to kill waves of mobs to stop them reaching harpy wraith

it's ok, basically just lots of aoes, just the end waves are a bit tricky sometimes

then make sure your squad knows you're doing culti and use town portal after the final boss to reach the stuff you need to do. ' -' maybe someone will help you if you dont understand what to do at that point.

I see, ill def keep this in mind ty.

Quick side question should i get the lunar robe for 200ec? it has -5int on it (since my sin is mainly for farming pve content i want to be more aps).

Worth the investment? As i feel the supreme robe is a long way off for me atm.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:17 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Demon
-Post Farming-
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline grimmrock

yes you can also ascend the lunar robe to be better if you dont feel like doing tm runs yet

Does the ascended version have higher int stat on it? If so how do i ascend it just made mine for 200ec at the forge.

edit: nvm  found mats

Supply Tokens x200
Seal of War x5

How do i get these as a lv 143?
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2013, 12:13 pm by grimmrock

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Does the ascended version have higher int stat on it? If so how do i ascend it just made mine for 200ec at the forge.

edit: nvm  found mats

Supply Tokens x200
Seal of War x5

How do i get these as a lv 143?

You could buy the Seals of War from other people. As for supply tokens, either do BH (20 per day) or work on getting to 145+ and join NW on weekends. You might struggle with NW before 150 but will still earn some tokens.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
You could buy the Seals of War from other people. As for supply tokens, either do BH (20 per day) or work on getting to 145+ and join NW on weekends. You might struggle with NW before 150 but will still earn some tokens.
30 per day*

Offline grimmrock

Ok thanks ill do some BH dailies then, heard a lot about these as a good source of ec but been a little apprehensive due to my level.

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Demon better on pve :3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Demon better on pve :3
That siggy....so true -.-