Total Members Voted: 54

New PV

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:12 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
The leveling is already easy on this server. Just put in a little work. As long as this server has been out, most actives have already leveled more than one 150. They dont wanna hear new players saying how hard they think it is, and trust me. It was harder a year ago than it is today.

As far as people squading for PV, i never recommended it. It is soloable for almost all classes.  Change doesnt seem necessary to me.
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2013, 12:46 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Artifact

I like it like it is now, it's a bit challenging but fun also.
If you don't like to level, just buy sls's or something.

Offline Aarkshan

Best Technique to get easy EXP:
Farm EC in NS and buy scrolls EASY

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Best Technique to get easy EXP:
Farm EC in NS and buy scrolls EASY
NS is not a farming location. It's a trap. Don't waste your time there if you're serious about getting ec. It's for recreation if anything.
I'm basically 40

Artifact

NS is not a farming location. It's a trap. Don't waste your time there if you're serious about getting ec. It's for recreation if anything.
You're not right at that point.
I farmed like 3k ec last week(end)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
You're not right at that point.
I farmed like 3k ec last week(end)

Youre 150 r8. Wasnt that on 2x? Good luck not getting dropped without proper gear. How many hours did that take? I guarantee you couldve gotten more soloing warsong.
I'm basically 40

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
FC
FC Materials exchange
HH/TT (any of them)
Scrolls
GV
PV still beats em all in exp. 145+ could just make leveling more interesting with additional challenges, because (and most of players will agree with me here) doing PV135+ again and again and again and again is just extremely boring, even if you want to get 150 really badly.

Artifact

Youre 150 r8. Wasnt that on 2x? Good luck not getting dropped without proper gear. How many hours did that take? I guarantee you couldve gotten more soloing warsong.
Ye im 150 r8 psy. But it wasnt on 2x haha. And you're right with the gear thingy.
But i banked every 20-30 obc. low levels should at 15.
Warsong, easy ec?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Ye im 150 r8 psy. But it wasnt on 2x haha. And you're right with the gear thingy.
But i banked every 20-30 obc. low levels should at 15.
Warsong, easy ec?
Ah. Yeah warsong is nice if youre able to muli log and defend the pavilions. Soloing the whole thing takes around an hour if you have a nice farmer sin and the payout per run is almost 1k ec on 2x if people pay 80 per inscription now. I dont usually do it unless its 2x
I'm basically 40

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
Ah. Yeah warsong is nice if youre able to muli log and defend the pavilions. Soloing the whole thing takes around an hour if you have a nice farmer sin and the payout per run is almost 1k ec on 2x if people pay 80 per inscription now. I dont usually do it unless its 2x

inscription is 85 now i think... next 2x will go up to 95-100, i can bet on that, because before this 2x price was 70

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
FC
FC Materials exchange
HH/TT (any of them)
Scrolls
GV
I'd like to add -
The 140 mobs in Demon/Sage are even good for getting exp.
Warsong is good for exp.
And the mobs down by Tellus.
I'm sure there are a few other things that could be added to this.

Right now I don't see a reason to add another pv. People can get 150 in one day if they want. Not saying everyone has to but, if people can get 150 that fast there doesn't need to be another pv here. If anything it should be harder getting the exp. The 145 pv would just make it easier, lol.
And like EvilTouch said, 'we want everyone to do the other things that this server has to offer.'
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2013, 03:21 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
PV still beats em all in exp. 145+ could just make leveling more interesting with additional challenges, because (and most of players will agree with me here) doing PV135+ again and again and again and again is just extremely boring, even if you want to get 150 really badly.

You're right in that PV is boring, but adding a new PV mode isn't gonna make it any less boring than it is now.  I actually remembered never stepping foot in PV after 145 because it just was way too boring for me.  I did GV to 150.  It's especially good for leveling wizards, who tend to have a harder time soloing PV (dunno why, but just is according to some).

And yeah, it was MUCH harder a year ago.  Exp to from 149-150 was cut in half.  So be grateful.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
You're right in that PV is boring, but adding a new PV mode isn't gonna make it any less boring than it is now.  I actually remembered never stepping foot in PV after 145 because it just was way too boring for me.  I did GV to 150.  It's especially good for leveling wizards, who tend to have a harder time soloing PV (dunno why, but just is according to some).

And yeah, it was MUCH harder a year ago.  Exp to from 149-150 was cut in half.  So be grateful.
Exactly. ^

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

The main post isn't about it being hard. It's about it being boring, which honestly, isn't too bad. You can easily switch between PV and FC, fc + all the mats gives more % per run than pv does.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF