16 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

New PV

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
So what I suggest is adding new Phoenix Valley, PV 145+. Because right now we got a PV for pretty much every 10 levels (except 110-124). PV 145+ would allow people to level up a little bit faster and would give a bit of challenge. I mean, right now people are forming 145+ squads anyway, adding appropriate PV would just benefit everybody.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
There have been so many posts about this, I cant even keep track. Each has been shot down one way or another. Things are fine as is imo. We survived getting to 150, so will others.

vlntbty

This.

It's fine how it is.

There have been so many posts about this, I cant even keep track. Each has been shot down one way or another. Things are fine as is imo. We survived getting to 150, so will others.

sorround

There are many things fine as is, doesn't mean they couldn't get better.  :police:

Offline thatguy

I agree with this suggestion, it would give solo 145+ and duo 145+ give a lot more EXP and make it faster for people that want to go PvP based be able to be PvP based a lot faster than having to grind PV.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
While this would be helpful, I doubt it will ever happen.  :-[
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Sombrero

I support it. Less bodies grinding = more bodies in pk = a more active appearing server.

Offline Stomp

• Stomp in game.
Horrible idea imo. Keep it how it is, having a decently hard time of getting to 150 is what keeps this server special. Right now it's not even that hard to get to 150 takes less then a week if you truely want too...
~Stomp~

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
I support it. Less bodies grinding = more bodies in pk = a more active appearing server.

this wont mean more people in pvp
if  you want more pvp then the option of having a blue name needs to be removed  simple and easy
the way things are now you get jumped by 5 or 6 players wanting to kill everything that moves

pv is fine has it is and there are other ways to help you lvled up like doing fc  gv and other dailys

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Having PV for 145+ means more exp than the 135+ so it means more people inside PV instead of using the other methods existing in the game, we do not want that  :rolleyes: we want people to be able to go other places and not PV from 110 to 150. In the end is their choice on what to do but there are many more ways of getting exp here, some people just don't know  :rolleyes:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
there are many more ways of getting exp here, some people just don't know  :rolleyes:

list please -_-

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
FC
FC Materials exchange
HH/TT (any of them)
Scrolls
GV

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
you can trade in any unwanted fc mats at
Martial Arts Master and make the order of blessing which give like 40k exp per blessing

Do marriage quest and then trade in the sweetmemorys to make  level scroll  1 sweetmemory = 1 lvl scroll
Then you have base quests and maoria dailys plus CS which you gain two lots of exp
tresure maps give good exp along with coin n ec (more soo in x2)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
FC
FC Materials exchange
HH/TT (any of them)
Scrolls
GV

And in regards to scrolls, there are a number of ways to get them now:
- Cardbosses (SLS)
- Events and boss drops (LS & SLS)
- Daily Marriage Quest (LS per char, not many people know about this one)
- Boutique (SLS & LS, much safer to buy now with the addition of sellable event gold)
- Event forges (expensive, yes, but still viable)

Also, another way people often over look is OHT mobs until about 130 or 140. Valley of the Scarred is a good place.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Few months ago,leveling was 2x harder,say ty for the leveling the way it is today