Epic Perfect World

Client Update issue

Offline thejaselhou

Can some please help i cant update my game client Auto update's not working and Neither is my manual patch.  :'( If i auto update or try to verify game it says 'Server connection fail' and if i try to update it manually an error pop's out saying update listed file error  >:( .

My updateserver.txt is

"Patch-EU" "http://5.39.64.173/patch146/"
"Patch-USA"      "http://198.245.61.66/patch146/" is this correct?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes it is correct.. Please add patcher.exe to your antivirus/firewall exception list, reboot the PC and check again.
It if fails, please try this manual patch by double clicking on it:
epw-patch-v63-v77.cup

Offline thejaselhou

Thank you very much for your quick reply sir  Online Agatio ,  but the Anti-virus and firewall thing didnt work still show's "'Server connection fail' ....... I am downloading epw-patch-v63-v77.cup now. Will let you know if it works. Anyway can you think of any other way to solve this problem??

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
can u open the launcher and see which version it have in the top right corner?

Offline thejaselhou

you mean the game version? its version 1.4.6 build 2305 .

Offline thejaselhou

My game was working perfectly before last update i could play, but now since there is new update i cant log-in it says "you current game client version is low". see the problem is i cant update the game or verify it either. It show's "update server connection fail".

Offline thejaselhou

can you guys please give me a link to copy EPW game File's "config" and " patcher" i think the problem is there, may be i deleted some of the server connection files.

Offline thejaselhou

tyvm all....i'll just re download the game lol

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i think you did the right choice ^^
if your net is fast and you can do it anytime i think redownloading was the ebst solution.